Dogomania

Yay! I'm getting a new doggy! :D

Crested

My second Chinese Crested will be a girl and this spring I'm going to Sweden to get her! I'm SOOOOO exited!!! :D But it just seems like over 6 months is a long time to wait... :( Ohhh, why can't Celine be here NOW?? Oh... I'm going to call her Celine, by the way. :)

• 3 months later...

I didn't take the one from Sweden. My mom and dad wasn't really into getting a dog from Sweden because (quote) "There is hairless dogs in Finland too". Now I've found the perfect breeder and I'm just waiting on the news if she's in whelp or not... If everything goes well I should have my baby girl in July.
And about the name thing... First I was thinking of Bella, then I came to think of Celine or Salsa. Then came Meg... And then Phoebe. And now I think I'll name her Bella. Ben and Bella. Has a quite nice ring to it, huh?

/Crest

• 1 month later...

What about Gerri? I know the spelling is different but Ben and Jerry's is a famous ice-cream brand. Gerri was the female version of that name, my dog Sky was called that when we adopted her, but we have a brother called that, in the male spelling, so it was too confusing, but I love the name :)
Good luck getting your girlie!
Lisa
xx