Dogomania

What is your dog`s fave toy?

Guest Anonymous

WHAT IS YOUR DOGS FAVORITE TOY?  

1. 1. WHAT IS YOUR DOGS FAVORITE TOY?

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Mei-Mei']My stuffed animals. :o[/quote]

Oh yeah...thanks for the reminder...Barbies, CD's, DVD's, shoes, brushes, cups, pop bottles (plastic) from the recycle bin, anything tissue like (KENZO!), my rug, Q-tips, my mouth gaurd I USED to have to wear at night (twice), need I go on????? :lol:

My Bullmastiff Charlie's first favourite is the Frame Ball in the picture below!
I always remove his toy after playing so that he doesn't become bored' it also reinforces my position as the pack leader.
[img]http://www.petsmart.com/images/product/large/in203682.jpg[/img]

His second is this Rope Tugger which he plays with Patch
[img]http://www.petsmart.com/images/product/large/in200924.jpg[/img]

Penny's Favourite is the Wiggly Giggly...the big ball to the left of the picture below!
[img]http://www.petsmart.com/images/product/large/inP008552.jpg[/img]

Her next favourite is the Funny Ball
[img]http://www.petsmart.com/images/product/large/in203679.jpg[/img]

LOL BK doesn't like toys... he likes human stuff like tins, plastic milk bottles, my watch, garden hose, concrete, charcoal from the fireplace, the axe, books, the rubbish bin, the fence, footy scarves, the coffee table... :o luckily he's grown out of all these things (except destroying fences). He LOVES to bark and paw at the vacuum cleaner too when it's on.

Frodo's two favorite toys are his stuffed GSD and his stuffed bone shaped toy. Both have squeekers and he loves to squeek until I have to take Advil :)

He likes his cow ear when he wants to do some "serious" chewing. Or a cornstarch chew stick if he can find one that hasn't rolled under the furniture yet :)

Jessica

Guest Anonymous

dresden sounds eerily like bk's dog. she likes anything that she can grab and destroy, anything. she especially likes to sneak in the bedrooms and steal dirty laundry, usually socks and things i don't like to handle.......and her other favorite is the bathroom trash can. i like to try to tell myself she's after the human scent because it reminds her of us.....

the only legal toys she likes have to be really sophisticated :), the top two are empty milk jugs and rope bones.

really her favorite toy is lady who can still set her straight anytime she wants even though dresden is a whole lot bigger and still growing.......

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

[color=blue][/color]Springpole would have to be #1 with all of them. But they also enjoy Kongs, basketballs, those big giant balls from wal mart, but they pop em everytime. Big tennis balls, and even frizbees.

• 2 weeks later...

Max the rottie loves TENNIS BALLS! Pop the top of a new can and he turns into a whirling dervish!! Must play right now! He flips the ball into your lap.....OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER.....Augh!!!

Ben the saint loves FOOD! Toys are beneath him! :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Hi
Ashka just loves his chew/tug rope, the darn thing is bigger than he is but he can't wait for it to be thrown for him then he can drag it back. 2nd favourite would have to be his teddy that gets loved to bits but so far hasn't got any holes.