Dogomania

???

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Can someone puhleeze tell me why.... ok, let me try to 'splain this.

When I go to the Dogo Forum Index page, I can see all the nifty subjects. I can also see the last person that posted there and the time stamp and oranges. With me so far? Ok, then when I click on that subject, say "Care" for example (though it can be any one of them), it only takes me back so many days (like the 1st). It doesn't show the most recent, though I can tell by the index that there has been recent activity. I've carefully looked at the pages to be sure I was on the right one, done my Umbatoo War Dance, banged my head on the monitor, cursed a blue streak and kicked the chair. I can NOT figure this out. Anyhoo, I don't know why I'm posting this because any subsequent posts are not likely to be seen by me. I guess I'm just trying to say that my Dogo days may be over. It's been this way for several days and I haven't been able to fix it. If I can't view recent posts (some I can and some I can't... some I can see and post to, only to have it disappear), I'm not going to be able to join.
HF :(

Oh no Horse! :o Your Dogo days can't be over! No way! Your part of the Big Family here at Dogo. Get a new computer! Anything! don't leave! Or...u can go to an Internet Cafe? Hey, we'll e-mail you! I'm sure it's just a minor glich in ur comp! :o I [size=2]hope...[/size] We'll really miss you if you leave! :cry:

Rowie-The-Pooh

Guest Anonymous

Okay I had this problem like 3 months ago and then it just went away...Maybe it had something or has something to do with the new URL so maybe if you try this it will work......
[url]http://forum.dogomania.com/[/url]

It doesn't seem that would be that different but you never know??!! Querks in the system and all...??!!

No, Sasha, not leaving... more like tossed out on my butt. :-?

I have kept checking back and still had problems, but today seems to show more promise. Some of the disappearing posts seem to have returned. Of course, I may be still missing some somewhere, but today looks better.

Did I sound like a whiny thing? "Waaaaaaahhhhh, I can't join; what to do, what to do?!" :oops:

I'd never walk away from a good debate (the ol' "you people make me sick; I'm outa here" thing), but computer problems that have me wielding blunt instruments and standing over my computer do tend to make me take a virtual time out. I ain't got money fer a new one and those anger management courses weren't all they were cracked up to be, ya know? :-?

I used Lineone last year and beginning of this year, i have recently changed to BT Openworld and i have never had any problems with both or when i have registered and logged onto a website, but i find with DOGOMANIA i dont have to log on has i am already logged from the previous day, i go to favourites and click this site and im in.
Like mentioned ABOVE it might be certain browsers or your cookies might needed altering in (CONTROL PANEL).