Dogomania

Hobbit!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I called to get EXACT level of Alkaline and Phos. it is 694!! Their range is 5-131..... Well through my search and reading... I am depressed and lost.. :cry: !! Okay High alk and Phos. levels can be Cushings, hepatic nodular hyperplasia, or come from drug reactions such as primodone, corticosteroids, or phenobarbital..Their are others....
So I am thinking if this is a problem...I am getting ready to make it worse with phenobarbital....How lovely...

Still checking into Interceptor thing....maybe it is a reaction drug that causes high levels in some dogs!

Guest Anonymous

Well he is not sure if the high level is from bone regrowth or liver problem soooo.....He says put him on the Pheno. and retest in 6 months.. :-? Well if he already has high levels why would you chance making them even higher?? That is my question for him now?!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Okay gave the Interceptor again last Tuesday at 1:30 and nothing thus far so I guess I can mark that off my list!! However Jac ate a nice hair Scrunchie last night!! :o Right as I got to him he swallowed urghhhhhhhhh... Waiting on the reguritation of that one..... :-?

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Jacsmom']Okay gave the Interceptor again last Tuesday at 1:30 and nothing thus far so I guess I can mark that off my list!! However Jac ate a nice hair Scrunchie last night!! :o Right as I got to him he swallowed urghhhhhhhhh... Waiting on the reguritation of that one..... :-?[/quote]

:lol: Ahh............dogs.