Dogomania

SICK!POOR PUPPY! Extremely Graphic!

Rowie-the-Pooh

OK, EVERYONE, WHAT U R ABOUT TO SEE IS [size=7][color=red]REALLY[/color][/size] SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

U THOUGHT U SAW SICKER THAN THIS??????????

THINK AGAIN!

I WAS ABOUT TO PUKE WHEN I SAW THIS!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

PLZ, PPL WITH A SICK STOMACHE......DON'T GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :cry:

SICK!!!!!!!!!

POOR PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :agrue:

[url]http://www.petadvantage.net/mypet/rescue/sr4488407/page34.html[/url]

yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS FROM A SITE GOO POSTED................

Plz someone....any ideas how to stop this????????????????????????? :evil:

I felt ill, but I checked out the rest of the site nonetheless. It is unbelievable, but I think it sends an important message. Far too many sites/tv programmes etc. concentrate on success stories, and whilst they are wonderful to read, I don't think they make the impact that these stories and pictures do- as he says, this is what happens in the real world. The story about the two pits was so awful I could barely look back at the photograph after I had read it. These poor animals :cry:

This site made me upset the first time I looked and no better the second time... pass the tissues guys... I am with K on this- being an animal control officer is a hard enough job as it is without others slagging him off for posting the truth on a website. I for one could not do what he does every day. It's important that as many people as possible are educated about horrific acts like this (and the recent attempted eating of a puppy in Australia), maybe one day it will make a difference!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I have only been on this site a few days and I am horrified by what I have seen. I am extremely horrified by what I saw. My question is this....if the man wanted the poor puppy so bad in the divorce was it only to kill it? He never did love that animal...before or after the divorce.

We cannot do anything to save that poor animal - kets work hard to take care of our own and others to avoid this sort of thing happening to the ones we are capable of protecting. Speaking of which, there is a very sick puppy out here which I have posted a mesage regarding. Please read the message posted under Everything about dogs - he is a dog we have some power to help save.
Thanks.
Really enjoy the majority of this site. :lol:
EBBY

Sorry Rooh the Poo.

I should have listened and now seeing those sick photos have made me physically sick. I think people will still go there and see them.
I cannot put it to words how i feel about this world, we are living in...it sickens me more to know that these sick evil bs will get away with it, a few months in jail is not enough, they should have worse done to them and prisons is like going to leisure what with clean heated rooms, clothes, pool tables, tv's showers, food etc. What did they have in them days....lets see Dungeons that were cold and dirty with chains tied to there arms and legs, no light...but dark....no food and water for days waiting there death, so whats happened today.
The law must be stricter if any of this cruellty is to stop, its happening now as we speak, because the law is too soft on them and they know it thats why there is more evil on this earth...like i posted here before, that centurys ago 'not just sick crime but with thieving etc' when caught they were sentenced to torture and death with the neighbours in towns watching nearby, by god those people must have been strong in them days!