Dogomania

Where is everyone?

Aroura

:cry: welll....you won't me all alone as I have yet to decipher the mysterys of the new site..... I will try again...but think for now the choice is between a site maintained by string and tin cans (dogo) and one which requires lighting candles and midnite incantations to access!

sob snifff...I am going to run away and join the circus!!!

Still here just not as often- I'm sorry all!
Thing is that my expenses have gone up suddenly!!
I am having extra driving lessons to try and get in for my test, and I have found a horse to share (VERY EXCITING!!) and I am riding so much more-so I am in less often which is problem 1 and I have to work more to cover all this that is problem 2..!! Sorry all, but love this site still!! I check in regular just don't have time to say much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Guest Anonymous

well i have just had a busy and stressful week. I had a huge fight with my nieghbor about my puppy and i have been looking for a new place to live. I found one in the Blue Mountains and i will have a wonderful view of the mountains, city and sea below. AND most importantly my puppy can run free and there aren't neighbors close by... My new landlord has 3 rotties. Sooo i won't have to worry anymore about my neighbor killing this puppy. He actually told me if he saw him again he would kill him... so Kingston has been spending all his time in doors!

Guest Anonymous

it was horrible my boyfriend and my neighbor almost got into a fist fight... all that happened was that i was playing with my dog in the yard about 9:30 pm last Friday night. The yard is fenced in except for a about 2 feet in the very back... my puppy ran past me and ran right threw the hole. I tried to cut him off in the front b/c he ran right around and towards my neighbors yard. I was right behind him. He started to go to the bathroom in my neighbors yard. I grabbed him and said i would clean it up. My neighbor was in the yard. The wife went inside and brought her cordless phone out and called tha neighbor association president and started screeming about the dog. I told her i would clean it up. She said he wasn't going to talk to me b/c i was just a "tenant" (she owns the house and I rent). I took the dog back to my house and came back to clean up the poo. I didn't see it and asked where he went. She just ignored me and said again she was not talking to me... I was then pretty mad b/c I've been holding back the anger b/c she either killed or carried off my other puppy and has told my other neighbors that she put him in a bag and carried him off. Before that happened she had threatened to poisen him... (i posted about this before) Anyway, i said i didn't want to talk to a puppy killer either. I still cleaned up the poo but she was still yelling and so was i at that point. I had tried to be civil. Her husband came home and that is when he was acting crazy and threaten to kill my new puppy. I have been looking for a new place to live but now I am actually moving hopefully this weekend. I paid a deposit already... anyway, it was very upsetting.

I understand i live in a different culture (i'm american living in Jamaica) and for the most part think of dogs as for working (guard dogs) and not pets. But I can't imagine how someone can be so cruel to carry off a 2.5 month old little puppy that all the children loved and i loved.

My landlord came out and many neighbors saw the incident. I also filled a police report. They totally over reacted. My dog was out for maybe 5 minutes! It's hard to understand some people.
Anyway, kind of off the topic...

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='newfiemom']Abusser, that's horrible...Why would anyone say such a horrible thing? Is it because this person is not a dog lover or something else? I hope your move goes smoothly!!! Glad you found somewhere else to live!![/quote]

See my post above.. we posted at the same time....

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='K']Hey Abusser..Newfiemom and I will send you some SERIOUS POO to dump in their garden just at the second you pull away in your removal van!!!! :wink:[/quote]

I've definately thought about it... thanks for the offer but my little puppy can generate his own! Sometimes i can't believe the amount... anyway.. it was so quick in my neighbors yard that he didn't finish so it was very small amount... The have other motives that my landlord explained. They don't want her renting and are complaining about everything. I can't believe the way the talked to me... b/c i'm a tenant. The guy actually tried to scat me back to my yard and put his fingers all in my face. He was lucky that my boyfriend was asleep! The ended up allmost getting into the fist fight the next day! He was trying to provoke my boyfriend to hit him so he could call the police. The also wrote a letter saying my dog kept them up barking! My dog sleeps in the house with us! UP the hill there is a dog that sometimes barks.. they are trying to blame everything on my dog. There are also strays around not for long i have seen 2 dead dogs and 1 cat in the last 3 months i have been in my complex.

lol, GO BK!!!!!!! 8)
But seriously, that is terrible abusser. The worst feeling is the helplessness, knowing that the bastards can get away with it and there is nothing you can do. Do they have kids? Maybe you should send one of them away in a bag!
They are lowlifes, don't let 'em get to you anymore. Look to the future, forget the past in situations like this. You're in a good place now and hopefully those idiots next neighbours will give 'em hell!!!

Guest Anonymous

Sorry to hear of your horrible neighbors. :x :evil:
Glad to hear you can move right away! :D
Seriously, it is the best thing you could possibly do in this situation.
I would be afraid for your dog's life if you stayed. :(

Do they believe in VooDoo there?
I have heard that some cultures are extremely superstitious, and would be terrified if you got someone to come over, (preferrably when you are finished moving) point at them, burn incense, wave hands in the air, chant loud enough for them to hear......saying what evil things they have done will come back to them 10 fold! :o

That's what I would do at the end of moving day :P

Guest Anonymous

Boy it got stinky in here!! :D :P All the poo slinging and shooting and then the voodoo and chanting...!! I think I woke everyone in the house up laughing!! :D :P :D :wink: I see it now POO smelling incense and voodoo chants of poo throwing dogs! 8)

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='tiggerress']Sorry to hear of your horrible neighbors. :x :evil:
Glad to hear you can move right away! :D
Seriously, it is the best thing you could possibly do in this situation.
I would be afraid for your dog's life if you stayed. :(

Do they believe in VooDoo there?
I have heard that some cultures are extremely superstitious, and would be terrified if you got someone to come over, (preferrably when you are finished moving) point at them, burn incense, wave hands in the air, chant loud enough for them to hear......saying what evil things they have done will come back to them 10 fold! :o

That's what I would do at the end of moving day :P[/quote]

That's a good idea. They call it Obeah here. Thanks for all the advance... my landlord keeps telling me to come in peace and leave in peace, but it is so hard.