Dogomania

story of the tv about pups.

julie45

[b]
this made me sick when i watched it.there was this lady who breed dogs,she didnt feel she was making enought money so she took out an insurance on the pups.when the pups were born she put them in a freezer.then a few weeks later she defrosted them took them to the vets then she claimed of the insurance people for the pups.which made her more money than if shed sold them.how she got caught was a freind walked into her house and seen her defrosting them by the fire,he reported her to the rspca they went into the house looked in the freezer and found more pups in between the food.she was arrested and took to court. it was so awful there was nothing wrong with the pups when they were born.i felt sick and so angry.
did any one else see it. :evil: [/b]

[quote name='julie45'][b]

did any one else see it. :evil: [/b][/quote]

nope...and by the sounds of it, I'm SO glad I didn't! Stuff like that burns me almost as much as babies being abandoned in dumpsters (which unfortunately seems to be happening a LOT these days) :evil: :evil: :evil:

honestly...what is WRONG with SOME people???!!! :x

Aaaaargh!...here's the article from reuters,courtesy of "oddnews" :

Dog Freezer Lands In Jail

LONDON - A British dog breeder who kept the corpses of dead puppies in her freezer to later thaw them out and make bogus insurance claims on them has been sentenced to 18 months in jail, British newspapers reported. The 52-year-old woman kept the puppies in labeled plastic bags in her fridge-freezer among her frozen groceries, the tabloid Daily Mail reported. The paper said she used the animals' corpses to make false insurance claims worth around $785 each, presenting the defrosted corpses as proof of her claim along with false veterinary certificates. The woman had also claimed 1,000 pounds from an insurance company saying an aggressive Yorkshire Terrier dog had scared her pet parrot to death, it said. She admitted to 23 charges of fraud over seven years and was caught after an anonymous tip-off to police.

Guest Anonymous

:o As I have said before.... this is why I don't watch the news or read the paper... I may be outta touch sometimes, but I am much happier for it! :o