I like to fight my pit bull:

1. for the couch
2. For my space on the bed
3. for my dinner "if left on the table unattended"
4. to get in the front door after work
5. for the toys I have to cleen up off floor "cleaning=play time"
6.down the stairs to see who can make it first "with out any broken bones"
7. to be the first one to bark at the cat "I always win this one"
8. to ge the eye gunkies out of his eyes in the morning "I think he secretley like it though"
9.I espeecially like to fight with him in the show ring when he should be stacking and sits instead...uuuuuggghhh now you sit :-?
10.For my sons toys that my Son just gave him and now I have to be the mean guy and take them back.........sometimes he gets to keep them :P

Guest Anonymous

I like to fight my pit bull:

1. For my socks in the morning "even if the dang thing is half on my foot already their still seems to be enough to grab and start a tug of war game........uuggghhh :-?

2. To use the rest room alone " well I have to fight my wife and kid as well, but Goblin makes a go at it"

3. To be intimate with my wife with out the voyeur watching with much interest. "crap who left the dog door open, what do I do now...no goblin get off the bed we are not playing"

4. To get out of the shower and not get licked dry........look dog this is a towel I can do it myself.

:P :roll: :wink: :lol: :o :D :roll: :x :D :wink:

[quote name='Goblin']I like to fight my pit bull:

1. For my socks in the morning "even if the dang thing is half on my foot already their still seems to be enough to grab and start a tug of war game........uuggghhh :-?

2. To use the rest room alone " well I have to fight my wife and kid as well, but Goblin makes a go at it"

3. To be intimate with my wife with out the voyeur watching with much interest. "crap who left the dog door open, what do I do now...no goblin get off the bed we are not playing"

4. To get out of the shower and not get licked dry........look dog this is a towel I can do it myself.

:P :roll: :wink: :lol: :o :D :roll: :x :D :wink:[/quote]

:lol:...what IS it with dogs that INSIST on BATHING you when you get out of the shower???? Loki will go into a kissing FRENZY when I get out of the tub and follow me around the house on a mission to lick every inch of exposed skin.....I have to put on socks and a sweatsuit before I leave the bathroom,just so he can't drool on me! :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Or to fight your Pit Bull (or any dog) for that chocolate chip you dropped on the floor....
Or to fight for the life (or death in the dog's wishes) of that rabbit running through the yard....
Or to fight for the stupid hair clip I forgot to put away and is now getting buried in the back yard (or is so chewed up it hurts to touch)....
Or to fight for a spot to look out the window....I guess it's their window now, not mine....

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Smooshie'] Loki will go into a kissing FRENZY when I get out of the tub and follow me around the house on a mission to lick every inch of exposed skin.....I have to put on socks and a sweatsuit before I leave the bathroom,just so he can't drool on me! :roll:[/quote]

:D :D :D Jac does the same thing!!!! I tell hubby as long as it is below knees you're OK!!!! :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Kenzo will sit at the tub and wait for us to stick an elbow out...so he can get a lick....plus, when we are bathing him, he'll lick the soap...

Guest Anonymous

I was about to get mad when I saw the post subject....but you suprised us!! That was great. So many of those are true! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Okay this isnt quite the same but here goes
I fight my shihzu
1. For Lovin!
2. For the catfood when she gets into it
3. To walk two feet without stepping on her
4. For the bed
5. The toilet paper when she has an accedent
6. Who can make evil kitty mad
7. For scooby snackz!! :wink:
8. For the ball
9. Who has the messiest room (or doggie kennel)

I fight my dalmation

1. For love
2. for the catfood
3. To walk 2 feet without her being in the way
4. for the bed
5. To beat her on our walks
6. Who gets away from evil kitty fastest
7. Scooby snacks :wink:
8. for the ball
9. Who gets to roll in the biggest cow poop...Well okay i think i'll let her win that fight!
10. Not to eat the PET bunny!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Those are really cute you guys! When i get older i'll have to fight with my shar pei to see who has the most wrinkles, I think i will let her win! :P

• 2 months later...

[quote name='K']hee hee heee Velcro dog...nice mental imagary!

Talk about soap bubbles my dogs are mad for them...you know the kind that kids get with a little round plastic thing to blow bubbles...yeh?....well my Staffs HATE 'EM..they growl at them and chase them and KILL them....it is too funny to do for too long (if you know what I mean :oops: )[/quote]

Charlie loves licking the bubbles out the bath so i put a few on top of his head, he just sits there...ears twitching when he hears the bubbles popping! :D

[quote]Those are really cute you guys! When i get older i'll have to fight with my shar pei to see who has the most wrinkles, I think i will let her win! [/quote]
So funny!!This is off the subject, but who exactly is mary?You guys talk about her like she has some disease or something....?Guess I wasn't here when all that happened

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

:D
I really like that one. Here is what I fight my pit for:
1. the front seat in the car
2. looking out the window
3. who are the actual parents of the kids
4. who is the boss of the house (no matter what the dog thinks he is winning.)
5. who gets to sit next to us on the couch (the kids or the dog)

Do you mind if I copy yours for my grandmother, she will love it as much as the family pit.

I was all ready to launch into my anti dog fighting rant, thanks for saving me the trouble and the risk of RSI. :wink:

I fight my pitbulls for the right to use the garden hose without having two animals leaping through the flow and making me wet.

I fight my pitbulls to see who can make the best noises, they can yodel like a swiss goatherd.

I fight my pitbulls for the frisbee.