Dogomania

Beautifull Boerboel pups

avaloniaboerboele

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest Anonymous

OH

MY

GOD

I want one. Now.

What sweet little things! Well, not that little. My female weighs about the same as one of those pups, and she's 4.

Wow. They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

You are sooo welcome!

I just wanna pick them up and hold them...they've got that sad puppy look.....the kind that SUCKS YOU IN and then you spoil them for ever..........cuz you just can't get past those eyes!!

Guest Anonymous

Hey Ava,

What's the average weight of your dogs, full grown? And what are their typical health problmes? Just showed them to a friend of mine and she wants one NOW. :lol: :lol: She needs a fenced in yard first, though :(

Guest Anonymous

You have some beauties there! :wink:

My friend printed off the pix from your website to take home to show her hubby. I think she's in love......... :P

Guest Anonymous

Ava they are gorgeous........I want one, but hubby says we have to stick to bullboxers, pits, and boxers. Hey ya think I could pass it off as a big boxer, yeah didn't think so. OH well. Thats alright.

Anybody know where I can find a Yorkie.......I want a little dog next...a lap dog and I just love Yorkies

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='avaloniaboerboele']Nice talking to you gigishiba![/quote]

You too! I just about crapped my pants when you said who you were. I motioned to my friend that it was you and ZOOOOM she was RIGHT next to me. She's trying to find a working color printer to print pix off to take home! :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Gimmie one! I want one! Gimmie one! I want one! Gimmie one! I want one! Gimmie one! I want one! Gimmie one! I want one! Gimmie one! I want one! Gimmie one! I want one! Gimmie one! I want one! Gimmie one! I want one! Okay i think im done! If I send you a real big envelope will you put a puppy in it and send it back???? :lol: PLEASSE????? Gimmie one! I want one! Gimmie one! I want one! Okay now! Sreiously they have to be the cutest little things ive ever seen!!!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='sashagirl'][quote]I just about crapped my pants when you said who you were. [/quote]

Am I missing something here?[/quote]

Ava called me to talk about his pups cuz I have a friend who is interested!