Dogomania

a few more pix

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have added a few more pix to my website...check it out!

They are pix of Milo, the only male in our litter, who lives with my brother and his wife! Enjoy!

[url]http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=62102[/url]

Guest Anonymous

Thanks! He's a booger, but they love him!

By the way, I wont be on the site for the next few days. My husband's grandma is not doing well and we need to go out of state to visit her, just in case.... :cry:

Guest Anonymous

Thank you. She had a lung removed (cancer) on the 18th. Then she had internal bleeding, so they opened her up again and had to remove more cancer from the heart. Now she has pneumonia...... :cry: and she's in her late 70's...maybe early 80's....But MAN does she have SPUNK! They have her heavily sedated because she wont sleep. We think she's afraid she wont wake up.

Hopefully she'll be awake at least once, to see us there...maybe that'll help!

Guest Anonymous

HAHA! NO. I think my brother and his wife are totally in love with him :lol: He was fixed on Monday and I guess once they pulled up to the vet on Tuesday to get him, he started howling and crying! Didn't make a noise until he recognized they were there! He missed his mommy and daddy.

Funny thing, Shibas are not that well known around here. When they picked him up him, the tech said that they don't get many Shibas, and the ones they've had have been quite snippy. They were worried that Milo would be that way...but NOPE! He's got his parents temperment! Wonderful! Still a little booger though, but hey, he's just a pup. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Well, she was paralized and in a semi coma. Kept having fluid in the cavity where the lung was. Just called and found out she is not paralized anymore (they did this on purpose) and is on morphine and is wiggling her toes and gripping the nurses hands! She is also coughing up stuff out of the remaining lung...which is good. The pneumonia hasn't really changed, though...it'll be a long recovery, but at least we got GOOD news today. She's still on life support and feeding tube, though.