Dogomania

Mr Winkle!!!!!!!

Guest roo

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='roo']Youve got to see this

[url]www.mrwinkle.com[/url]

he is a rescue[/quote]

Saw them on tv and I too thought the story was great about him being a rescue and all right up to where they started talking about how they were searching for a 'wife' for him in order to make more :cry: and that made me feel quite differently about the whole marketing thing with this poor little dog and his birth defects including the tongue that cannot fit in his mouth.

Guest Anonymous

awwwwwwwwwwwww:D
he is sooo adorable! when i saw the stuffed animals pic i thought he was one of them! winkle is such a cute name! he looks like a teddy bear! his way of sticking out his tongue is soooooooooooo cuteee :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Hi Sash...

You asked what breed he was, I checked out the FAQ's and read that the most frequently asked Q was the same Q u asked! Anyway, they said he was a mix, since they adopted him from the pound. They joked and said he was mixed with a teddy bear....... :wink:

What's up with the tounge? I agree with you! Also his ears DO NOT seem NORMAL! They look like a teddy bear! I have the smallest, tiniest, inch of a feeling that he MIGHT be a fake? Dunno, but he does seem to be an alien, or a secret agent!

-Goldenluver!

Guest Anonymous

omg i think hes the cutest dog i have ever seen(even cuter then my dog shhhhhh its a secret shell get mad and not talk to me!!lol) :lol:
but if they want to breed him they wont get the exact look like winkle
im going to name one of my dogs pups(if she has pups) or if i get another dog periwinkle!!!!! i jsut want to hug mr winkle! hes so tiny! he sleeps in like a shoe bed!!!!!! :D

Guest Anonymous

I agree that he does look fake and having seen some video of him he appears to have some sort of neurological disorder- the result of a head trauma or stroke- when he walks his legs don't seem to function right -and it would explain the tongue problem. My guess would be poodle, pomeranian perhaps bichon frise mix.