Dogomania

Pragnant or Not??????

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi I have a 9 month old female pit bull/german shephered/lab anyway I left her at my dads house a couple weeks ago for a couple weeks and since I picked her up shes been getting fatter which is unussual for her getting a little lazyer shes always been lazy and EVEN more loving then she normally and Shes being more "motherly" to my 4 month old Chihuahua then normal shes always been motherly to her and my male nuetured mini poodle isnt trying to mate her any more which is VERY!!!! unusall So do you think she might be pregnant???? Thanks

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Anonymous']Hi I have a 9 month old female pit bull/german shephered/lab anyway I left her at my dads house a couple weeks ago for a couple weeks and since I picked her up shes been getting fatter which is unussual for her getting a little lazyer shes always been lazy and EVEN more loving then she normally and Shes being more "motherly" to my 4 month old Chihuahua then normal shes always been motherly to her and my male nuetured mini poodle isnt trying to mate her any more which is VERY!!!! unusall So do you think she might be pregnant???? Thanks[/quote]

I think this is a perfect time to take her to the vet and have her spayed.
Pregnancy in bitches takes 9 weeks and the size change and mothering don't show until the last 3-4 weeks of that time.

• 3 weeks later...