Dogomania

Illness from Revolution flea control

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

:cry: My dog Cody is at the vet right now, possibly dying. The vet says she is toxic (failing kidneys and pancreas). I gave her a dose of Revolution on tues. On wed. she started acting under the weather. She is a small indoor dog. She has no access to any other toxins. Has anyone heard of side affects or problems with Revolution?
If you pray could you please pray for my friend Cody? I have had her 8 years and I love her very much.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Carol LaBelle']:cry: My dog Cody is at the vet right now, possibly dying. The vet says she is toxic (failing kidneys and pancreas). I gave her a dose of Revolution on tues. On wed. she started acting under the weather. She is a small indoor dog. She has no access to any other toxins. Has anyone heard of side affects or problems with Revolution?
If you pray could you please pray for my friend Cody? I have had her 8 years and I love her very much.[/quote]

Yes I have but nothing this severe - however if your dog was already starting in kidney failure (its almost undetectible right up to when the kidneys are mostly gone) adding on to her body's burden the extra poisons might have pushed her over the edge.

Guest Anonymous

Carol, I'm so sorry to hear about your Cody, and I pray she will be okay.
There is another thread about seizures on this board somewhere.

All of the flea/tick meds that are out now can cause seizures and other types of problems. Some dogs are never affected by them but others are, and Revolution has so many things in it to cover such a wide base that it's highly suspicious.

Best wishes to you and Cody for a complete recovery.