Dogomania

Topic to collect PAWS!

Guest Anonymous

Well all these stories should go in to a Story Time Post (like I made a couple days ago) but ohh well!!

Story time!:)

We were having a house warming party and a whole bunch of the old neighbors came from our old house along with all the old dogs and Shasta and gimzo were playing and Shasta a White American Eskimo was running in circles around the yard and then he dicided hmmm lets take this inside...so he's runing and darts towards the door which is closed, He's still running and boom he hits the door and just kinda slides off it and then keeps running! It was a OMG moment....the fact that he ddin't see the door wasn't open! He was fine though!

[color=darkblue][/color][b]
we took aour old dog on a fishing trip .we hired a boat for the week.any way we were there having a good time as you dowith the dog lying next me. then my husband shouted caught one the dog jumped up to see what was going on and fell in the water. any way being old he could hardly swim so i went in after him :lol: . we got him out and has my father inlaw was with us he just sat reading the paper and told us not to be so stupid :lol: until he saw i was as wet as the dog :lol: [/b]

• 1 year later...

Another one about Frankie--!
WHENEVER I AM DOING MY HOMEWORK, HE COMES AND LIES RIIGHHHHT ON MY BOOKS..HE DOES THIS TO EVERYONE..HE IS SUCH AN ATTENTION WANTER AND UGHHH HE WILL NOTT GET OFF!! LOL ALL OVER MY PAPERS :p AND WHENVER I AM ON THE COMPUTER, HE COMES AND LIES ON THE KEYBOARD, AND WHEN I AM TALKING TO MY FRIENDS HE ALWAYS TYPES: SDLGJSKLDFGNADSKFN etc :P and SOMETIMES PRESSES THE ESC BUTTON AND CLOSES MY IMPORTANT WINDOWS :x :o :roll: :P

lol ahhh..kitties :P :-?