Dogomania

Awful smell

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have a Weimeranar that lives inside. However, she uses the restroom outside and it is leaving an awful smell, especially since it is miserably hot. I pick up her feces, but it is still leaving the smell. Is there anything I can put on my grass and in the trash bag to alleviate this problem? [email][email protected][/email]

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='bummin']I have a Weimeranar that lives inside. However, she uses the restroom outside and it is leaving an awful smell, especially since it is miserably hot. I pick up her feces, but it is still leaving the smell. Is there anything I can put on my grass and in the trash bag to alleviate this problem? [email][email protected][/email][/quote]

Yes there are things that will help a lot with this at least on your lawn.
I suggest investing in some Odor Mute (powder) or Trail (liquid concentrate) deoderizers to mix up and spray on your lawn areas - this won't hurt the plants and will break down the urine and stool odor into odorless gasses through enzyme digestive action.
for the bag - best bet is double bagging and keep the 'loads' :roll: small in each set of bags.
There are also doggie septic systems that you can set up but they do not work well in winter in areas that the ground freezes in.