Dogomania

Pups available from time to time

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Out of which breeds were Cane Corso bred? Have never heard of them!

There can be heated discussions about the Boerboels ancestry. They were mainly offsprings of Mastiff type dogs. The dogs supposedly mixed in were Saint Bernard, Great Dane, Definately lots of Bulldog, Africaan dogs etc. No-one really knows exactly!

All my dogs roam free on my plot in a pack. Currently 12 adults That gives a total weight of +- 780kg! Any intruder can try to muscle with that!!!!!! Once the 5 pups im raising currently become adults, combined weight will be more than 1000kg.I dont think you will get better security than that!!!!

AVALONIA BOERBOELE

Avalonia, a picture by your name must be 6kb or smaller. The best way [b][u]I've[/u][/b] found to do it is to run it through my paint pad on my computer and keep diddling with it until it's small enough. It also must be 80 x 80 pixels, or less. They don't give you much to work with, but I guess we have to take what we can get. Especially, if it's free. It took some diddling, but I finally am able to get my pictures shrunken enough to be able to post. Do you have paint pad on your computer? Some people have just decided to email pictures to other members and have them fix them up.

Guest Anonymous

Ok,
First of all I would like to start off by saying,what business is it of anybody's what people do with there dogs as long as they take care of them...I breed rottweilers and if anybody was to tell me what to do with my dogs I would tell them to KISS MY ..There always is an asshole in the bunch that thinks they now it all...I am sure alot of breeders have done stupid things in there breeding practices,so why make it hard for everybody elese when you have no room to talk.. :evil:

I see by the pictures that the breeder does love and take care of thier dogs or thier coats would not be as shiny and nice as they are,they would also be alot skinner and not as fat if they where not taken care of properly..And the pups look AWESOME!.. If that guest person is bitching about what the pups are kept in they have issues as those pups look good,but only a stupid person would say what they did about the pups and are only trying to start and blowing out alot of hot air..

And placing a webpage on the internet,well there is nothing wrong with that and if there was do you think alot of top breeders that have been breeding for years would put one up??I to have a webpage up and I have a litter of pups maybe once a year if that and yes my dogs are over 2 years old and had the hips checked and everything elese before I breed them..I have not bred a litter in almost 2 years now,but I do like to show my dogs off as so does everybody elese,so what better place to do it then on the net so millions of people can see what you have..And having a webpage up does not mean you are out to make the ulmighty buck! I have my pups sold before they are even born,so I have to laugh at the fact that people think breeders make money putting up a webpage as it is so far from the truth it is not even funny.. :roll:

Hey guest person, do you breed dogs?If so is your kennel and your dogs as perfect as you think they are?Maybe you are having problams with your own dogs and you have to take it out on somebody elese..I think that maybe you should grab a life and think about what you are saying before you type it because you look like a fool telling people how and what they should do with there dogs when you probably have never been to there house and seen what it was really like there first hand,so do us all a favour and until you know the facts about what you are about..

And I think this breeder hit the nail on the head when she said that the guest person is jealous,because if they where not they would have not said what they did in the first place... And remeber people only say or do stupid things when somebody is doing something right,so I guess this breeder must be doing something right or they would have not gone out of thier way to write back to her everytime they could with a comment...Well guest have a good sleep tonight because you know you where wrong for opening your mouth when you now you shouldn't have...

And all other people that think guest person is right GET A LIFE!

Breeder you have very beautiful dogs and don't let anyone tell you that you are not raising them right as they look AWESOME and very well kept up..I love the bone,rear ends,fronts and heads on the mother,father and pups..I do not know about the breed you have,but I am sure they are very close to the standerd as that breed can get and that is way everybody is so jealous of what you have..And for somebody to say something about the dogs stifle should learn the breed before they open there mouth..Take care and have a good day... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

To the Breeder who so graciously blessed us with the vocabulary lesson. Please refrain from the posting of such vulgar language. We do not mind an opinion nor a debate but we mind a potty mouth. Thank you. :wink:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Ive read worse swearing on this board with no-one writing about that?

Im quite amazed about the attention im getting. I responded so heavily because the first post i got was so negative and i thougt it might turn everybody against me.

But now i see the world is definately not full of pesimists only -HALELUJA for that.

Thanks everyone for your great support :lol:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Pissed Off Breeder']Ok,
snip
I am sure alot of breeders have done stupid things in there breeding practices
snip stupidity:[/quote]

I can see by your writing your educational level is limited so let me be perfectly clear -
I don't care how many puppy mills there are out there raising dogs for no reason other than profit and breeding bitches that are too young for mere personal gain - that still doesn't make it right.
Puppy mills are not limited to the US midwest area or even to the US.
Pretty pictures to make sales are a common mill ploy.
If you are a breeder and know no more than what you stated about ethical breeding then I suggest you do some studying and start with your breed's breed club code of ethics [url]http://www.amrottclub.org/Frontpage/coe.htm[/url]
and move on to even more information readily available to you.
As for my own breeding program :lol: how many people from Germany have come to you looking to import your dogs to the homeland?