Dogomania

broken tooth

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My dog broke off half his back tooth today - it is late Saturday and we want to wait until Monday to go to the vet - we think we can see part of the root. He is eating, but seems to have some pain. What should we do??

Guest Anonymous

if your dog is still a puppy then you should not mind at all but if it is a dog then you should go see the vet, i suggest that you never give him now any food containig sugar, you should give him 100 percent sugar free food and like smooth and soft food until you go see the vet, really hope it releives it self, please send for newer news about it.

Guest Anonymous

Even if it's a puppy you should go. If your dog is in pain he may need the tooth repaired or pulled. I definatly agree to the soft foods though, as he can just gulp food down instead of having to chew. Just a word of warning, don't leave him on the soft food, I did doggy dentistry for a few months and those that fed thier dogs on soft foods had the most disgusting teeth!!!!! Of course some dogs just come by bad teeth honestly