Dogomania

Looking for a Bull Mastiff

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Shanon C. I'll check out your site again. I'm looking for breeders in South Florida, or Florida in general. I figured I'd go ahead and make it a new topic so I would get more replies.

[b]RedHotJen.
I dont want you to think im imposing, but as you may well know (the Bullmastiff is a breed that i really, truly adore) and i only want the best for this very special breed of dog...as so many go to irresponsible homes, because people dont research the breed well first etc.

I recommend people do there homework before they decide to own a Bullmastiff, as its a big commitement which will last 10 years or more...depending on the health of the breed.

Have you owned dogs before, if yes what breeds ?
Do you know much about the Bullmastiff ?

If you would like me to talk in private, please let me know!

Thankyou!
[/b]

[b]RedHotJen.
I dont want you to think im imposing, but as you may well know (the Bullmastiff is a breed that i really, truly adore) and i only want the best for this very special breed of dog...as so many go to irresponsible homes, because people dont research the breed well first etc.

I recommend people do there homework before they decide to own a Bullmastiff, as its a big commitement which will last 10 years or more...depending on the health of the breed.

Have you owned dogs before, if yes what breeds ?
Do you know much about the Bullmastiff ?

If you would like me to talk in private, please let me know!

Thankyou!
[/b]

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Red Hot Jen']Thanks Shanon C. I'll check out your site again. I'm looking for breeders in South Florida, or Florida in general. I figured I'd go ahead and make it a new topic so I would get more replies.[/quote]

[url]http://clubs.akc.org/aba/index.html[/url]
has links to rescues, club member breeders, and a southeast bullmastiff association which has email links to club officers from FL any of which might help you find a dog from a responsible breeder
A responsible breeder for starters
only breeds health tested/cleared dogs of typical or outstanding looks and temperament for their breed
guarantees all pups returnable for life
will always be there for you to help you with your new family member as a resource for health and training information etc

Guest Anonymous

I don't think your imposing at all. My Aunt who owned two Boxers had them until the day they passed (R.I.P). I'm looking for her because she is ready for another dog and that is what she has had her eye on. I told her I would fine some breeders and do some research on the breed. She bought her Boxers from a pet store and they both ended up with problems.
I'm just happy to hear your supportive of your breed!!

Guest, I'll check out the link. Thanks. 8)

[b]RedHotJen.
Im glad you didnt think i was imposing, just have to ask questions sometimes!

Here are a few links to Bullmastiff breeders who are knowledgable of this breed.

[url]http://www.adamswaykennels.com[/url]
There dogs are gorgeous, (the type i like) they come from a good line too.

Puppies early May for early July, they also have a 2 year old, spayed red/fawn girl who is available.

[url]http://www.albertapride.com[/url]
Another kennel of beautiful Bullmastiffs

Reds and red/fawn puppies are due around the end of May,
Check out the images at this site (so cute)

Have a look at these, if you need any more please let me know!

Thankyou
[/b]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Thanks for your replies. My Aunt way in Canada on vacation. What a cowinkedink! She came home and bought one out of the news paper. The lady did give her lots of information on the breed, papers, extc. My concern is that she didn't have them on a large breed diet. I gave my Aunt some advice about feeding a large breed diet. She took her pup to the vet and everything checked out good. I did get to see her and she looks great!!
Thanks again.
Jen

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='RedHotJen']Thanks for your replies. My Aunt way in Canada on vacation. What a cowinkedink! She came home and bought one out of the news paper. The lady did give her lots of information on the breed, papers, extc. My concern is that she didn't have them on a large breed diet. I gave my Aunt some advice about feeding a large breed diet. She took her pup to the vet and everything checked out good. I did get to see her and she looks great!!
Thanks again.
Jen[/quote]
Large breed diets are simply scam marketing tools for dog food makers - its easier, less expesive and in my experience better for the dogs to raise them on a premium adult food formulated for all life stages - no need to switch around as they grow etc. and no rapid growth problems either.