Dogomania

Miniature Pinschers

Guest Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Anonymous

I believe price will vary by breeder, and state. I have 4 min - pins, gorgeous animals, males here run about $250 - $350. Females $300 - $400. But these again aren't "champion blood lines". But they are still min - pins, black and rust, full grown about 10 lbs. Life span (I've read) about 11 years.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Anonymous']How much do miniature pinschers usually cost (pet quality, not show quality)? Also, what is their life span? Thanks a million!

Keith (mailto:[email protected])[/quote]

for life span you want to be asking the breeder about their lines and what the longevity there is normally
for prices you will have to see what they run in your area from responsible breeders - you can start by asking the Miniature Pinscher club for breeder referrals and find the info on that club at [url]www.akc.org[/url]
Make sure you get a pup from parents tested clear of genetic health problems for the breed ( if they don't test they don't know!) and don't buy the 'my vet says they are healthy and they have their shots' answer to questions on that subject
this is normally a high energy and noisy breed - lots of fun of course :-) - visit adults before you look at pups and see if they are the breed for you