Dogomania

COULD A DOG HAVE HEMMOROIDS

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

MY DOBE HAS A LITTLE BUMP LIKE ON HER BUTT. SHE HAS BEEN BOTHERING IT FOR TWO WEEKS. ANY ONE EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM?

DONNA O.

Guest Anonymous

Where exactly is the bump, not to be gross but is it right around or on the anal area, or on the cheek.... how irritated does she seem by this bump, and what is the size of it. Does she bite at it.... I would advise taking her to the vet to be sure. If it hasn't gone away in to weeks, it is likely not going to go away without treatment could be anything - a reaction bug bite to much worse....
gl

Guest Anonymous

could be many things, a deeply buried thorn or something much more serious. if it doesn't appear to be clearing up, contact your vet.

Guest Anonymous

how big is it, has it grown, does she scratch it, is it discolored, does she have skin or other medical problems, is it hard, have you contacted your vet?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Yes
I have a terrier bitch who has haemmorids - and I sometimes use human haemmorid cream for her (follow directions - but be careful if your dog is having blood in its faeces). I assume it can, just like human ones, be operated on if necessary.
If you compete with your dog and use human cream on her - it has a steroid in it so the dog could swab positive on a drug test.
Denise