Dogomania

Bolonka Zwetna searched

Jana1989

Hello,

I am from Germany and looking for a serious "Bolonka Zwetna" breeder in Poland.
I am searching for a Bolonka Zwetna female, under two years old and coloured with pedigree.
It´s a little bit difficult for me to visit this polish website without understanding this language, so I would favor the contact via email to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] (please in English) and not via personal message in this forum - as I said: My visit in this forum is difficult without understanding ;)
I would be glad, if I could found a adapted lap dog for "couching" with me on this way!

Thank you and lovely greetings from Germany,
Jana

[B]lilkie [/B]dokładnie. Wątek dogo o kolorowych bolończykach (tak na szybko znalazłam): [URL]http://www.dogomania.pl/forum/f577/hodowle-kolorowych-bolonczykow-bolonka-zwetna-114153/[/URL]
[B]Jana1989 [/B]lilkie was asking about your request ;)

Dziękuję wam za frasunki.
To ciężko wskutek mowy.
Ta wieść pozwala przeprawiać internetu do polskiego. Lepiej spodziewają się rozumie owo.
Zapragnął by nikomu niewiele złych.
Jestem tylko na poszukiwaniach Bolonka Züchter.
Dziękuję!

[quote name='*Monia*']Skaczące posty :angryy:.
I don't know any breeders in Poland. Here it is Czech page but not in English: [URL="http://www.bolognese.euweb.cz/"]MARTINA[/URL]
EDIT. Ja mądra linku nie wstawiłam :oops:[/quote]

Thank you, that´s a very interesting tip! I am going to contact this website! Thank you!!
Greetings!

[quote name='dog_master']In my opinion, it would be better if you write in english, instead of using online translators :) Many of us understand your language, but the text translated by the web is not understandable.[/quote]

oh, okay :cool1:
It was a try :D

[quote name='Jana1989']Dziękuję wam za frasunki.
To ciężko wskutek mowy.
Ta wieść pozwala przeprawiać internetu do polskiego. Lepiej spodziewają się rozumie owo.
Zapragnął by nikomu niewiele złych.
Jestem tylko na poszukiwaniach Bolonka Züchter.
Dziękuję![/quote]
In my opinion, it would be better if you write in english, instead of using online translators :) Many of us understand your language, but the text translated by the web is not understandable.

[quote name='joanika']I found only this : [URL="http://www.bon-ton.za.pl/suki.html"]BON - TON - Hodowla Psów Rasowych[/URL]
two bolognese coloured, females: [B]EVITA COLOR Jizerska Protez and [/B][B]JANA COLOURED Litoznicka tvrz[/B][/quote]

Thank you for the link! I am going to contact the people from the website! Thank you very very much!

[quote name='Sabina02']I've tried to google this breed, but I have not found any Bolonka Zwetna breeders in Poland. :roll: I did find a breeder in Germany though. Is there a reason why you are looking for this breed in Poland?[/quote]

Yes, there is a reason :cool1:
1. I think the Bolonka Zwetna from Poland are more "correctly" in terms of of the breeding-standard, because the breed comes from Russia.
And 2. I am honest: In Germany the breeders are asking for very VERY high prices and I am not disposed to pay thousands of euro for one dog :)
And the little last reason: I always wanted to have a trip to Poland and it lends itself to buy my dog during this trip!

[quote name='Jana1989']Yes, there is a reason :cool1:
1. I think the Bolonka Zwetna from Poland are more "correctly" in terms of of the breeding-standard, because the breed comes from Russia.
And 2. I am honest: In Germany the breeders are asking for very VERY high prices and I am not disposed to pay thousands of euro for one dog :)
And the little last reason: I always wanted to have a trip to Poland and it lends itself to buy my dog during this trip![/quote]

Hmmm... so maybe you should try getting this dog in Russia. Remember, Poland is NOT Russia, so the breeding standard in Poland is just as good (or bad) as it is in Germany...

...and by going to Russia, you'll be able to pass through Poland and see it. I hope you'll have a great time while you're in Poland! :lol:

When is comes to prices, I know exactly what you mean. I am Polish, but live in the USA and I bought my Havanese in Poland because of the price. In America, a Havanese dog costs about 1500 - 2000 USD and in Poland I spent an equivalent to 800 USD (including the airlines transportation cost). Of course I had to pay for the plane ticket, but I was going to visit my family in Poland anyway... :lol:

I hope that you will be able to get you doggie soon without spending too much! ;)

• 1 year later...

[quote name='*Monia*']Dla tych którym info może się przydać, bez względu na narodowość :cool1:.
W którym miejscu się zgubiłaś?[/QUOTE]
Dopiero się uczę tego języka którym jest angielski .. więc nie rozumiem tych postów .
Np.
Hmmm... so maybe you should try getting this dog in Russia. Remember, Poland is NOT Russia, so the breeding standard in Poland is just as good (or bad) as it is in Germany...

...and by going to Russia, you'll be able to pass through Poland and see it. I hope you'll have a great time while you're in Poland! [IMG]http://www.dogomania.../images/smilies/icon_lol.gif[/IMG]

When is comes to prices, I know exactly what you mean. I am Polish, but live in the USA and I bought my Havanese in Poland because of the price. In America, a Havanese dog costs about 1500 - 2000 USD and in Poland I spent an equivalent to 800 USD (including the airlines transportation cost). Of course I had to pay for the plane ticket, but I was going to visit my family in Poland anyway... [IMG]http://www.dogomania.../images/smilies/icon_lol.gif[/IMG]

I hope that you will be able to get you doggie soon without spending too much! [IMG]http://www.dogomania.../images/smilies/icon_wink.gif[/IMG]