Dogomania

Bułgaria/Złote Piski/ 16-24.07.2012 -7 championatów i kwalif. Cruft's

krzysio

[B]:crazyeye:
[/B]

[B]Program[/B]

[SIZE=2]Dear friends and members of the Bulgarian Republican Federation of Cynology, for eleventh consecutive year BRFC organizes a Cynology Week at the coast of the Black sea. This year for the first time the BLACK SEA WINNER will be held at the Black sea resort - Grand Hotel Varna, starting from 16 to 24th of July.[/SIZE]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#888888]BLACK SEA WINNER - GRAND HOTEL VARNA 2012[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#888888]ONE TRIP
FIFTEEN SHOWS
SEVEN COUNTRIES
SEVEN CHAMPION TITLES & CRUFT’S QUALIFICATION FOR 2013[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE=2]The exhibitions will be held as follows:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]July 16, 2012 - CACIB Varna
July 17, 2012 - CAC Cyprus I & II
July 18, 2012 - CAC Azarbeidzhan I § II
July 19, 2012 - CACIB Varna- Cruft's qualification 2013
July 20, 2012 - CAC Turkey I & II
July 21, 2012 - CAC Georgia I & II
July 22, 2012 - CAC Moldova I & II
July 23, 2012 - CAC Macedonia I & II
July 24, 2012- CACIB Black Sea Winner and BEST OF THE BEST SHOW
July 24, 2012 - BEST OF THE BEST SHOW
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Many specialty shows for different dog breeds will be held in the framework of the cynological week.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Note: [/SIZE]

[LIST=1]
[*][SIZE=2]For all exhibitions, applications can be submitted via this web site [URL="http://www.blackseawinner.brfk.org/en/registration"]here[/URL] or email us on [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL].[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=2]There are possible changes in the programm, till March 1st, 2012.[/SIZE]
[*] [LEFT][SIZE=2]We remind you, that registration for the competitions is made in advance by filling an online application for participation.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/LIST]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]Dead line for entries JUNE 01, 2012 !!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

Edited by krzysio

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My oczywiście wybieramy się busem na ten maraton. [email][email protected][/email] Czy ktoś jeszcze ma te wystawy w planach? Kuszące są też nagrody na bis-ach:)

[CENTER][B]For the first time this year Bulgarian Republican Federation of Cynology gives the prize
BEST OF THE BEST WINNER.[/B][/CENTER]
On July 24, 2012, after the exhibition - BEST OF THE BEST SHOW 2012 will be held!
Regulation of BEST OF THE BEST SHOW 2012 are as follows:
Entitled to participate are all dogs who are winners of the Best in SHOW exhibitions - from 3 CACIB shows and winners from SUPER BEST OF DAY WINNER from the CAC shows of the guest organizations in the BLACK SEA WINNER 2012.
Regulation is “everyone competes against everyone”!
Eleven judges will evaluatee the dogs by eliminating them with red and blue card.
There will be no contact between the judges.
One of the participants will take LUCKY NUMBER and he will go directly to 2-nd round.
Prizes for the winners:
[B][I][U]ADULT class:[/U][/I][/B]
SUPER BLACK SEA WINNER - 3 000 €
Res. SUPER BLACK SEA WINNER - 1 000 €
And all other participants will receive 500 €
[B][I][U]JUNIOR class:[/U][/I][/B]
Junior SUPER BLACK SEA WINNER - 2 000 €
Junior Res. SUPER BLACK SEA WINNER - 500 €
And all other participants will receive 300 €
[B][I][U]VETERAN class:[/U][/I][/B]
Veteran SUPER BLACK SEA WINNER - 800 €
Veteran Res. SUPER BLACK SEA WINNER - 300 €
And all other participants will receive 200 €
[B][I][U]PUPPY class:[/U][/I][/B]
Puppy SUPER BLACK SEA WINNER - 500 €
Puppy Res. SUPER BLACK SEA WINNER - 200 €
And all other participants will receive 100 €
[B][I][U]BABY class:[/U][/I][/B]
Baby SUPER BLACK SEA WINNER - 300 €
Baby Res. SUPER BLACK SEA WINNER - 150 €
And all other participants will receive 100 €

Edited by krzysio

Opłaty za wystawy zamieszczam poniżej. Jeżeli chodzi o resztę kosztów to zapraszam na [email][email protected][/email]:)Hotel mamy już zarezerwowany:)

[CENTER][B][SIZE=2]Donations for participation:
[/SIZE][/B]
[B]Dog show with rank CACIB [/B][/CENTER]

[LIST]
[*] [LEFT]First dog 45 leva for members of BRFC and 45 euros for non members of BRFC[/LEFT]
[*] [LEFT]Second dog of same owner - 40 leva/euro[/LEFT]
[*] [LEFT]Baby, adolescents and senior class - 35 leva/euro[/LEFT]
[/LIST]
[LEFT][B]Dog show with rank CAC [/B][/LEFT]

[LIST]
[*] [LEFT]35 euro
[/LEFT]
[/LIST]
[LEFT][B]Speciality dog shows[/B] (registration and payment on the day of the dog show):[/LEFT]

[LIST]
[*] [LEFT]30 euro/euro for first dog[/LEFT]
[*] [LEFT]25 euro/euro for a second dog of the same owner[/LEFT]
[*] [LEFT]25 euro/euro for baby classes, puppy and senior[/LEFT]
[/LIST]
[LEFT][I][B]Note[/B][B]:[/B] For all participants who have arranged accomodation through the BRFC office have a discount of 5 leva/euro per dog per show.
[/I]
[B]Certificates:[/B]

Champion of Bulgaria - 40 leva/euro.
Grand Champion of Bulgaria - 20 euro/euro.
Balkan Champion 20 leva/euro.[/LEFT]

[quote name='Flaire']Licząc Grandy i Ch. Bałkanów to tu nawet więcej chyba niż 7 do zdobycia jest... Tylko ja się obawiam, że to nie będzie takie proste... Chyba nie ma szans, żeby Rosjanie nie obstawili takiego maratonu. :([/QUOTE]
Rosjanie pewnie jak zwykle się pojawią z cudnymi psami w wypasionych autokarach.

• 3 weeks later...

Na stronie są informacje że podczas wystawy odbędą się jeszcze 2 wystawy - 2xCAC Filipiny (?) :

"Dear participants and guests of the BLACK SEA WINNER - VARNA 2012,

With great joy we want to announce that BRFC has signed a contract with the Phillipine Canine Club to hold two exhibitions - CAC rank at the BLACK SEA WINNER - VARNA 2012 shows!

In the coming days we expect another country, which will be also very interesting for all participants, to confirm their participation in our most garnd event of the year.

Of course, this will require some changes in the show dates and jury, for which we will inform you soon.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused, but we hope that the changes are worth it.

Best regards,
Kamen Litov,
President of BRFC"

Tak, w piątek dogadali się z Filipinami będzie 2x cac, rozmowy trwają jeszcze z innym krajem w przyszłym tygodniu poinformują o przedłużeniu terminu wystaw albo będziemy wcześniej wyjeżdżali albo póżniej wrócimy. To ważne informacje bo trzeba przedłużyć pobyt w hotelu:mad:

No zawsze można się nie zgłaszać na wszystkie wystawy... My na wszystkie na 100% nie bo nie wyrobimy finansowo, na pewno odpuszczamy Mołdawię i Macedonię bo już mamy championaty (są jeszcze grandy, ale to innym razem..) A czy trzeba zgłosić na wszystkie 3 CACIBy Bułgarii? Bo Ch.Bułgarii tez już mamy, a na Crufts mój pies i tak nie może jechać więc bym sobie chętnie odpuściła tą wystawę...

W lutym gdy rozmawialismy w Sofi z ich prezydentem powiedział ,że na wszystkie wystawy bułgarskie trzeba zgłosić. Jednak w kilku mailach zaczęliśmy negocjować,że przyjeżdżamy większą grupą i wtedy powiedział nam ,że się dogadamy. Też mam ze swoimi psami Ch. Buł i nie potrzebowałbym tam zgłaszać...

Zapisuje do zgłoszenia wspólnego grupowego psy również takie które z nami nie jadą.

Ja już odliczam do tej imprezy :) Doczekać się nie mogę :) Mam nadzieję, że będzie równie dobrze jak w zeszłym roku :) A i Pani Haniu, w zeszłym roku byli Rosjanie, ale nie była to ogromna grupa, chyba 1 czy 2 autokary :P Ale Airedale nie było :))