Dogomania

Best toy ever!

gooeydog

I went to Target with my aunt the other night and they had those little remote control mice for cats for 9.99, so I decided to get one and see
how the cats liked it. Well, that was a complete bomb, one isn't the least interested, the other is afraid of it. However, Haley and Annie are both entirely too amused by it. Haley goes completely into "critter mode" when she hears the wheels whirring, and Annie seems to think its a motorized ball for retrieving. I've had more fun in the past week playing with them with this thing than I have in a month :lol: And they can chase it around in the house, so I don't have to spend all evening out in the freezing cold exercising dogs... love it!

Here's a really poor quality (but funny!) video clip of Haley with the mouse... it's pretty dark, but if you have Media Player, you can go to "video settings" and adjust the brightness to see better. I'll try to get some better ones tomorrow when it's light outside.
[url]http://home.comcast.net/~twobullydogs/MOV07075.MPG[/url]

Also, please ignore the crud on the floor, our yard is nothing but mud right now and with my nephews here full time, it's wasted effort to try and keep the floor clean :oops:

who needs fake mice when you have 17 acres of farm land as a neighbor? we have only had 2 in the house since we lived here and boy gaia and aspen went stark raving mad with them. they were upending furniture and rugs -- it looked like a cartoon and i almost peed myself laughing at them. luckily we cornered the mouse and flung him back into the field.

:Dog_run:

Re loves the fake mice!! He chases it for hours!
He also has the hard plastic mouse that you put treats in and he has to tip it over to get the treats out of. It's supposed to be for cats. I think it came with catnip filled balls inside instead of treats. Crazy dog!

Even though he is a Schipperke he is terrified of the real ones :roll:

OMG!! I dont know where you are located, but it must be somewhere near me...that was an EMPIRE commercial in the background....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the clip was cute. the dog really enjoys it. I tried that once, but Free hates mice, and kills the real ones she occasionally finds in the yard. she went ballistic and tore the fake one up almost as soon as it hit the floor....

:lol:

[quote name='courtnek']OMG!! I dont know where you are located, but it must be somewhere near me...that was an EMPIRE commercial in the background....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the clip was cute. the dog really enjoys it. I tried that once, but Free hates mice, and kills the real ones she occasionally finds in the yard. she went ballistic and tore the fake one up almost as soon as it hit the floor....

:lol:[/quote]

Court - We have Empire commercials here too.. I hate them. Hate hate hate hate hate.. 800 588 2300, empiiiiiiire *old man pops up* today! :drinking: