Dogomania

Why does my dog get erections around me?

Cora

OK, seriosuly I don't mean to offend anyone. I just neutered my 6 month old (today) puppy last week. When I come home or hug him and give him attention he gets an erection. Is that a dominance thing (he doesn't hump me though), is he horny or just plain excited? My last dog was female so I am just not sure why they do that. Now if he were human I would know what it meant, but well....he's not :-?

Carse has his "happy time" when he gets bored. Its so freakin nasty lmfao. I know, I know, its natural.. but c'mon now. Does he have to suck so damn loud? :o Its so gross.. he'll be sittin there slurpin and lickin and having leg spasms. He loves doin that when we go camping.. I think its a dominance thing there, with all the smells.

Dogs are so wierd sometimes. :lol:

they are just like male primates -- they think if they don't use it that it will fall off! they have to check that it is still down there and in working order! aspey's weenie peeks out sometimes when he sits -- when he was a puppy it was out all the time. i don't think i have a puppy pic without his baby boner!

• 3 years later...