Dogomania

Fighting again..

Sharpeigirl

:x :x I should've known that I was getting to non-chalante about the dogs behaveing with each other.. Well not today.. I let them in the house, turned my back for 2 seconds & Zeus is on top of Sassy Biting her in the face. I grabbed for his collar and pulled him off of her, shoveing him into the closet.. I had to crate Sassy while I got Zeus back outside.. At least Sassy wasn't hurt, just surprised. I think I took it harder then either dog.. I guess I'll have to start all over again..

I reckon you really do need to start again. In my own experience, whenever you've had aggression issues with dogs, you have to constantly be on your toes. I don't think dog aggressive dogs are really ever cured as much as they are controlled, you know? If you stay on your toes, you can usually see the signs of trouble brewing (posturing, hackling, whatever body language) before it ever reaches boiling point.

Good luck starting over. If you were able to do it before, you should be able to do it again. Only this time, don't let your guard down. :wink: