Dogomania

Chesapeake Bay retriever - expect litter

angels

We expected puppies in January 2006. Puppies will be registrate on FCI.
Mother is Uria z Vlcich luk "URA" - JCH Croatia, Slovenia, BiH; CH BiH, waiting CH Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia; JCH Meditaranien; CH speciality dog show for retrievers in CZ. Her pictures you can see on [url]www.angelsofbaranya.hr[/url]
Father is Lakeshore Bob Vlci luka - import from America - Dual CH CZ, I CH; CH A
[url]http://www.retriever.cz/chov/chbr/image/lakeshore_bob_vlci_luka.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.retriever.cz/chov/chbr/image/lakeshore_bob_vlci_luka_h2.jpg[/url]

When puppies come I will put pictures :D

Sorry, but I'm so exited because this is our first litter. My dogs are like ours children. My housbant and my friend are happy because puppies come soon. Sorry if I put this topic here but I was share my exited with other :D
This is rare breed and I'm happy because I found good male for my Ura for breeding and I put pictures of him. In Croatia and country without her nobody don't have Chesapeake and we must go to the Czech republik where we found male who is imported from America.
I will inform you about pegnancy and when puppies come (pictures). :D Exited is: puppies will come after New Year, but maybe they come before New Year. In any case we don't go novere for reception to New Year.

[quote name='Irena']you better put some pics when they puppies will comes and every week after :D
now this breed is intresting, i know they can work protection in schh and others, do yours work?[/quote]

I have only one Chesapeake (female) and she protect our house nad backyard. Also she is so nice and she like people. Chessies are "protection retrievers". About breed I will wrote in second topic.

• 2 months later...