Dogomania

English Bulldog in California desparately needs home!

JackieMaya

I'm cross-posting this from one of my horse forums:

I work for the Police Department as an Animal Control officer. I impounded a male English Bulldog mix almost a month ago. He is adorable and his days at our shelter are now numbered. I am trying to keep him as long as I can but space issues are now a huge problem with kennel construction starting in about a week. If anyone knows anybody who would love to adopt my sweet little Barkley please have them contact me asap. More photos of Barkley are listed on Petfinder under Delano Animal Control zip code 93215 located in California.....Barkley was a very thin stray that I have put much needed pounds on and he looks great. He is 60 pounds of pure love and sooo much character. He is not a barker but is a talker....he does this little squeal sound to get my attention and then will leap and bound for joy.....Barkley has very good manners. I let him run down the isle way when I am cleaning and he will follow me around and keep an eye on me. He will make an excellent companion. He also loves other dogs as well. I have two litters of puppies at the shelter and Barkely was giving them kisses through the gate. He is extremely affectionate. If I didn't already have my dog limit at home I would take him in a heartbeat. Meanwhile I am going to try to locate some breed rescues to see if they can save him.....This breaks my heart
Jennifer

[img]http://wwww.petfinder.com/fotos/CA954/CA954.5142367-1-x.jpg[/img]

• 1 month later...