Dogomania

Breed Question...

ESSlover

My online friend, Jay, just got a puppy awhile ago. She says that she's an Alaskan Malamute.. but I'm highly, HIGHLY doubting it.. but I could be wrong. This is the picture she showed me...

[img]http://tinypic.com/e6b144.jpg[/img]

Does she look Alaskan Malamute to you? I was thinkin more German Shepard... :-?

Jay said that she's 5 months old, and she got her from a breeder for $200. Doesnt that seem a bit low to anyone? She said the lady was breeding (in her words) "the alaskan dogs and a few labs".. :roll: Somethin about this just doesnt seem right to me. :-?

I'll try to get some more pics later tonight. She's a cutie, whatever she is! :lol:

Just curious.... for those that are so adament that this girls dog is not a Mal - why?

I'm not saying it is but it could be.

They do come in all white (and it's not a fault) and by the sounds of it she got her from a BYB so if she is a Mal, probably just a poorly bred one.

We are only going of the head shot and the facial features remind me of some head shots I have of Indy.

[quote name='Malamum']They do come in all white (and it's not a fault) and by the sounds of it she got her from a BYB so if she is a Mal, probably just a poorly bred one.[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking. I'm gonna try to get some more pics today, even just to look at. She sure is a cutie, aint she?