Dogomania

ARGHHHHH I now know why my FIL's Shelter is a BLIMP

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

1st the dog has Thyroid disease...They took him off the pills because he didn't like to take them.

2nd-They feed him their table scraps!

Last night after I told them not to feed my dogs the left over ribs they did any way. I hope they don't expect me to clean up the explosive poop that is sure to be all over the garage.

ARGHHHHH I'm going to go home with REALLY fat dogs!

I know it sucks having to live in someone else's house. We had to do that for awhile with my grandfather that was a clean freak to the point if he saw a fork in the sick he went nuts. But it was his house and there is nothing I could do about it. Remember your dogs may be fat when you leave with them but you have them. I was watching a report about people who couldn't take their dogs with them and dogs wandering around and no one knows where they belong. Try to keep that thought with you while your father in law is driving you nuts.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Cairn6']I know it sucks having to live in someone else's house. We had to do that for awhile with my grandfather that was a clean freak to the point if he saw a fork in the sick he went nuts. But it was his house and there is nothing I could do about it. Remember your dogs may be fat when you leave with them but you have them. I was watching a report about people who couldn't take their dogs with them and dogs wandering around and no one knows where they belong. Try to keep that thought with you while your father in law is driving you nuts.[/quote]

You are so very right.

Of course if you ask the dogs this is hog heaven!