Dogomania

having a skitish dog

MyNigglos

:x i took in a pitbull from my cousin her (the dogs) name is Vinny.
its obvious that the dog has had her ass beat more than once. its so hard having her in my house because when she doesnt somthing it the house pissin chewing i show her what she did and she gets all cowardly like im gonna hit her or even kill her. when she wags her tail she hits somthing with it and will get scared of the noise has worked with there dog when skitish. my male pit is the totally opposite i can raise my hand up at him and he will look at me like im stupid because i have never hit him

The dog may not have necessarily been beaten. Do you know this for a fact? Many dogs are just genetically nervous and it's very hard to change that. Temperament is very much genetic and if either parent or even grandparent had this problem you can bet some of the offspring will too. You can work on building its confidence but if this bahaviour is hardwired due to genetics, you will never have a totally confident dog.

Good luck.