Dogomania

Pit bull shot with arrow in front of kids

Lucky Chaos

Another one. :(

COAL TOWNSHIP — A 1-year-old female pit bull was shot in the face with a bow and arrow Saturday night in the 1500 block of Mohawk Street and had to be euthanized a few hours later.
Police are trying to determine if the man who allegedly shot the dog acted in self-defense or, as the dog’s owners claim, committed a malicious act on an innocent animal.
Gloria Socko, Dina DiLorenzo and her five children, who live at 1511 Mohawk St., said John Cox, of 1558 Tioga St., used a bow and razor arrow to shoot their dog, Madison, shortly before 9 p.m. at the rear of Cox’s residence, approximately 40 yards up the alley from their home.
While Socko and DiLorenzo want Cox arrested for cruelty to animals and recklessly endangering other people, since he allegedly shot the dog in the presence of five children. Cox contendsthe 40-pound pit bull attacked him and his live-in fianc

there so many strange things in this story, i dont kno where to begin. i thunk that one thing was most trange to me: is a dog attacking you he do it imediatly, he will bite and fight with you. from this man story it seems that this dog were prepered tp attack him for a long time. he had enought time to ask the children to take him, aim and shot.
anyway poor dog