mouseatthebusstop

Do you have dog insurance  

1. 1. Do you have dog insurance

• no but I will get some soon
    • yes could not sleep without in
    • no but I save money every month to meet expences
    • no I just hope nothing bad will happen
    • no my dogs are healthy what do I need insurance for

Nope no insurance here and no intention of getting any.

Both dogs are very healthy and only ever go to the vet once a year for their annual vaccinations.

If a problem does occur we will just deal with it and pay for it. In the long run I don't think insurance would be worth it for us.

Don't have it. We only have a little vet clinic anyways, he probably would die laughing if I asked if they accepted it. I've always got the credit cards if something happened. I'd even go out and get a job if that is what it took to pay some unexpected vet bills. My husband and I don't even have insurance for ourselves. The kids do though.

I think insurance of all types is a rip off. I mean car insurance is through the roof and if you put all that money in an account every month you would have plenty to cover you if anything happened. JMO

I don't have insurance for mine and haven't ever really considered it. I don't know what premiums run, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be practical to try to afford premiums for ten dogs.

Besides, I'm very lucky that my vet lets me carry an account. I get discounted services as well as being able to pay on time if I need to. We also keep a credit card for emergency purposes only, so I think we are covered. I just don't see it being worth it to try to get insurance on ten dogs.

• 1 month later...