Dogomania

The adventures of Miss Kes

This time one week ago I was on the road going to look at puppies and little did I know that I would be bringing back Miss Kes the bundle of fun! She has settled in so well with us and I can see her growing nearly by every day. Each morning when I wake up to go see her she seems to be bigger! She is such a bundle of trouble though I have to admit. She drinks the beer out of the slug trap and yesterday she pulled in a packet of puppy tubo's that were sitting on top of her crate and ate 1 and a half. Fair enough I sholdn't have left them there but I didnt think she could reach them. For her efforts she had softer poop yesterday and we had to go out more but she still didn't mess her crate.

Phoenix the kitty has now overcome his snobby attitude towards her and the two of them are having a right old lark. They play tag together. Phoenix sneaks up behind her and noses her tail and she whirls around then chases him until he jumps up high, then Kes runs out of the room and Phoenix darts after her and the fun starts again hehe. My Mum is in absolute fits laughing at their antics! I introduced her to the horses in the field out our back as well and she was fine with them; didn't even bat an eyelash.

How can it be that I only have her one week and I just feel so warm and content with love when I think about her? When we are out in the garden and she is running towards me or walking nicely on her lead, I just feel so proud. This puppy has wriggled her way into my heart very quickly.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Collie/Kes/sitlead.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

oh kat!!! she's so beautiful!! I didn't even know you got her.. must have happend while i was gone.. she is beautiful though! i can't wait until your in Texas and i'm in texas and i can see her in person! :)

i don't think i have told you congrats or how cute is little ms kes (i have had a lot of dogo reading to catch up on :oops: ) i love puppies! you are not the only lucky one tho -- kes is quite lucky to have someone like you to care for her :) nicely done kat i know how happy you must be!