Dogomania

Do you think this is a reputable registry?

drjeffrock

OK sorry guys but I laughed a little at the Pookimo and Puggat. Sounds like something I would find in DJ's diaper.
:o My ex-husand is listed, Cock-A-Mo.
I could have sworn I ordered Chin-wa yesterday at the Chinese resturant, and don't allot of men swear their Cocker's a -Ton but in acuatilty its a Cockapin. Don't Peke-A-Tese me I'm not in the mood. Isn't a Malt-A-Poo
a chocolate covered candy or something???Don't be Muggin people its not nice. I would like a vanilla Malzer to go. I hate getting my annual Papi-Poo. My kids love to play Peke-A-Poo .My sheets are so Silkinese.

[size=6]OK on a more serious note that site is very disturbing!!![/size]

[quote]*OTHER HYBRIDS WILL BE ADDED AS DEMANDED BY BREEDERS.

PLEASE NOTE:

The first breeder to create a new hybrid cross has the opportunity to name it if chosen to do so.

If the breeder does not choose to name a new hybrid, our office will do so.

Once a name has been selected, that name will be used for all successive litters of that particular hybrid.[/quote]

Ha did ya read that one. Hey anyone out there with a female mutt, when my mutt Toby is old enough we could breed them and DEMAND out new breed be added. GRRRRRRRRR

I think I'll got vomit now. Then I'll scream.