Dogomania

GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPY!!!(Update!)

nadooshkinz

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgDvAuUYQusXZ4rdsY8WrTYOSyTHCRunVxb2JaN1tF8I15ZDU1SQMopgEtfR90lvsTmFU9b4gnwNunoB5m72YPSdDN!guM6o7ONOX!xzVCkb*wcFSQptRA/gp0.JPG?dc=4675507505901036743[/img] [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgDvAksZrQdYEuzV2UvTR*lQkc7n9q!GIEMlO3Qd2NevgpYLKk1P7C7N06gYmGiLiHXww5XPQuI4Euo6dp3YrG2OZYgWa1zevU4dYIwDo3zCOLGy2ThfRA/gp6.jpg?dc=4675507505819834819[/img]
beautiful puppy I have made you 2 avatars hope you like them

well, i come bearing updates!! :D
The breeder called today and told my mom that Clea could come home on SUNDAY :D :D :D :D :D
and maybe even Saturday if were lucky!!!
I'm so excited!!! Oh and Rowie, our playdate is next thursday so dont make plans! AND were going shopping this Friday :lol:
IM SO HAPPY!!! :D :D :D

My very first dog was a Golden....Taurus...yes, I go for unusual names.

they are great dogs when raised properly. Wait til you see how she responds to "bad days"....they are very intuitive, and sense moods easily. dont be surprised if she realizes you are sad, and insists on crawling in your lap to give you "lovies"...at 75 lbs....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='courtnek']My very first dog was a Golden....Taurus...yes, I go for unusual names.

[b]they are great dogs when raised properly. Wait til you see how she responds to "bad days"....they are very intuitive, and sense moods easily. dont be surprised if she realizes you are sad, and insists on crawling in your lap to give you "lovies"...at 75 lbs....[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I love the name Taurus!! Rowie(human) is a Taurus btw..
Just reading that made me smile!

Mouse:The Av DOES look better :D Thanks again :wink:

Yes! Clea is home!! aah, i'm in love!! Well the whole story isss... this.. right after i posted about having to get her "tommorow" my mom told me that we'd be getting her that day!!! I had no idea! So soon enough the breeder dropped her off, and she was so quiet and shy, i guess cause it was a new environment and also because she was separated from her brother, but anyways, i took her into the garden to play with her (nevermind it was like 9 o clock pm) and then she got so hyper!! she started darting between the trees and flowers like a bullet! Then we took her in and got her settled in her new bed(and i covered the ENTIRE kitchen floor with newspapers, because she has a tendency to go in the night,) Rowie came over yesterday and thought it was hillarious that i'd gone to such extreme measures :oops:
So anyhoo, I was so worried about her that night i barely slept, and woke up at 5:00 am, without an alarm, and i took her out for a walk in the garden, and then i fed her breakfast, and headed for school, the next day Rowie(human) came over and before she did I played with clea and took her for a walk OFF LEAD :D She's so well behaved!! Good thing too cause she hates her leash and collar! But she'll have to get used to them anyways! So when Rowie came, we gave her a bath and got her all cleaned up! It was so adorable! She looked like a ferret all wet n skinny! And she glared at the hair dryer! Of course we took LOADS of pics, which I have yet to upload :lol:
Today when i came home from school, I let her out of the kitchen and put together our lunches, and we ate together, I've found thats best since she gets confused when i eat after her, then went straight out for a walk, but she seemed a bit tired so i brought her back and we just jammed in the garden for a while, until she got into her Hyper active stage, and then we went for yet another walk, or "run" i should say! I run and she follows, great excersize for both of us! I swear i've lost weight since i got her! Since i barely eat, and run around for ages! Having a puppy is tiring and rewarding! So far we have "sit" and "fetch" down, although she doesn't always follow through but is making great progres.. and oh yea, she still can't answer to her name! :roll:

I'll post pics as soon as i'm done with my homework! Which i will do in her company, as she hates being left alone, she's whining as we speak!
:lol:
oh yea have i mentioned...
[b]I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][color=red][/color][size=7][/size][/b]