Dogomania

How to stud

candy722

Guest Mutts4Me

Yes, please neuter your dog. Or go with K's advice for a "Vasek Tummy" (love that).

Get him fixed. There's no good reason to make little puppies when there are thousands of little puppies dying in shelters because people DIDN't FIX THEIR DOGS.

Please don't make the problem worse.

GOsh you guys do attack hard in here with this issue. If everyone were to spay and neuter their dogs then there will be no dogs in this earth. Did you guys ever think about getting a pure bred dog? Well there is alot of people out there that do want a pure bred dog not a mix dog or a rescue dog and that is why people are willing to pay for what they get. And plus Im just doing it once not like im gonna over populate the world with full yorkies. I respect all your opinions whether is good or bad and I expect people to respect my opinion and not attacking me with my decision. Let's be more optimistic in this forum for a change. By the way, how would you like to be fixed since baby? Another thing is im not making money from making babies because I don't have a FEMALE dog that is why it's called stud service. And if you really wanted a pure bred yorkie you won't find one at any shelters. My friend tried and found lots of mixes of yorkies that she does not want so how are you suppose to make people get a dog that they can't fall in love with?

[quote name='candy722'] And if you really wanted a pure bred yorkie you won't find one at any shelters. [/quote]

Beautiful purebred Yorkie that was dumped in our local shelter:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0YADfArcelerLArcCLs4f61hFfQ7ZYGRGY1XDLvmJ9dDTPr1WLgGx2n!RonbsnrI*6in0oyeEqJUPf38fhl489KzF60ctj5qC3s*qsmB*UKB57DuuwLBBalS!Qig*wmv0xX7tY3bPbfnXclsCTW96aQ/Goober%20fade.JPG?dc=4675379079353910575[/img]

I also did a quick search on Petfinder and saw that there are many Yorkies in need of homes. If you're going to do it, anyway, just because you want to, just say that, but don't say that good purebred Yorkies aren't available in rescues/shelters, or that the people who decided to have "just one litter" aren't contributing to the problem. You'll have to do better.

Not intended as an attack. Just stating facts. I really wish you'd reconsider breeding your dog. Because they are so popular, there are far more Yorkies in existence than there are available homes for them. :(

well gee, that's funny
no purebred yorkies in shelters and rescues huh?

gee..none at all..
[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/IL102/IL102.2707942-1-pn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/IL102/IL102.3634587-1-pn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/IL102/IL102.3634606-1-pn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/IA92/IA92.3569724-1-pn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/IL102/IL102.3702446-1-pn.jpg[/img]

^those are just a FEW that i found in MY state.

now, let's show some from good ole cali
[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/CA161/CA161.3773081-1-pn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/CA317/CA317.3494410-1-pn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/CA342/CA342.2731683-1-pn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/TX409/TX409.2867853-1-pn.jpg[/img]

and those are only a few.
and that's just one petfinder.
god only knows how many yorkie rescues there are out there to clean up after people like you.

just one time eh? just that one time can lead up to 4,372 dogs being born
[img]http://www.safehavenrescue.com/Gallery/75281593/my_babies/dh5fnanidog1.gif[/img]

but it's pretty obvious that you dont give a rats ass, all you care about is making some money.
dont know who you are trying to kid, but studding out a dog does make money for people like you, cause your unhealth tested, unproven dog will be studded out and you'll get some outrageous fee that the BYB you stud to will charge.
and then the BYB will peddle of his/her puppies and then the peope she sold to will breed their dogs and peddle of their puppies, some of them will probably end up in puppy mills.
most will probably end up abandoned somewhere or in a shelter or rescue cause the stupid ignorant POS BYB didn't care to interview the buyers, just wanted the money.
cause that's what it's all about to you fricken people is MONEY MONEY AND MORE DAMN MONEY
[color=green][size=6]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/size][/color]

you know what, yeah there are pure bred out there with lots of health problems that people don't want to pay for because they can't afford. Try finding some here in California pure bred and no problems. And yes there are probably a few that are in good shape but those are hard to come by. If your talking about puppy mills I can tell you I don't know any here in california or else I will go straight there and get me one myself. Why pay for one when you can rescue one. Please do me a favor? If you really want to be how you are right now, then you should go out and message everyone in this forum about them going out to adopt a dog instead of buying a pure bred dog or even a mix dog. And if your trying to prove me wrong then you should also call every breeder to stop breeding their dogs because theres too many. And yes how did you guys know that my dog has lots of disease to spread? And how did you guys know that im gonna make a few bucks? I guess that explains why im here in this forum because im not a dog lover i only here wasting my time posting and answering questions so that I can start making money with my male stud. Wonderful! I watch so much animal planet that i don't need you to prove me wrong.
Last thing, i do know what your point is but you don't need to go over board with mine or others people's decision. And still I get your point and im still sticking to my own opinion because there is nothing wrong to do it just once for my BF's mom to get a puppy.
I don't think anyone in here will enjoy having you guys putting them down.
And Im doing ya all some favor now. Here is the link to all the yorkie breeder from state A-Z so you can call them now and tell them how bad it is to over populate more dogs because we have too many.
[url]http://yorkieviews.com/breeders.htm[/url]

I asked a questions but nobody has answered it yet. I got a answer that is not even related ifyou can read. Anyone can understand me except in here but i know why. That is why is called dogomania Anyways, I don't belong in this forum because i guess im not enough dog mania. So there suspect you can suspend my account cause i aint coming here. How can i be self centered when I just gave you guys a list of people to call and educate too? I don't want to waste my time in here anymore because of 1 time only stuf will over populate the world. Wake up people!

People who know NOTHING of the breed shouldn't even be able to have an unaltered dog.

That's why I love the HS around here. They are doing the EARLY spay/neuter. Early at 10 weeks. And I have actucally found breeders here that WILL NOT let their puppies go without beings spayed or neutered.

Great, huh?? I think it's a wonderful idea. It keeps people like here from getting stupid ideas in their head to breed poor temperment dogs.

She doesn't even realize when we ask about health that we are concerned about genetic faults, even recessive ones. She thinks we are only concerned with "diseases."
I suspect she is completely unaware of the common health concerns when breeding yorkies:
portacaval shunt
tracheal collapse
Leggs

Man, it hurts my head to read posts like that this early in the morning, and know that there's nothing you can do to break through that shield of blatant, purposeful ignorance.
:wallbash:

[quote]you know what, yeah there are pure bred out there with lots of health problems that people don't want to pay for because they can't afford. Try finding some here in California pure bred and no problems. And yes there are probably a few that are in good shape but those are hard to come by. If your talking about puppy mills I can tell you I don't know any here in california or else I will go straight there and get me one myself. Why pay for one when you can rescue one. [/quote]

Um, WTF? I must have missed the newsflash about puppy mills who give away free puppies for rescue, that don't have any health problems... :roll:

Candy: How do I breed my dog?
Dogos: Should you breed your dog?
Candy: Yes.
Dogos: Your anxious, possibly genetically unsound dog?
Candy: Yes!
Dogos: Even though there are a bajillion other homeless dogs out there?
Candy YES!
Dogos: Even though the bajillion other dogs were caused by bajillion other "one time only" litters?
Candy: [b]YES!!![/b]
Dogos: :wallbash:
Candy: [b][i][u]YES!!! yesyesyesyesyes YES!!![/u][/i][/b]

oh to be able to know it all. :lol:

what's sad is that poor dog having to live with the likes of an owner like that. :( it's sad that she thinks dogs are something you can just have and have and have and not be worried about hurting. :cry:

as a breeder i was offended by what she said. so, toodleloo candypoo.
maybe that yorkie will be able to escape!

:o :o :o :o :o
Ohh Errrrr
I feel a roo post coming on here :lol:
Well. i promise not to do the quotey stuff tonight :wink:
Candy, i will try to put this to you in a different way :lol:
I am a breeder
I judge
I show
and i love my dogs.
I have two males at the moment and 4 girls :angel:
If i had let my boys, present or past be used at stud to anything, anyone for money i would have been
1. richer
2. unethical
3. moraless (is that a word)
4. uncaring
5. giving my dogs the possibility of VD
6. toatally ignorant to dogdom

I have had puppy farmers or millers ringing trying to use dogs i own and have bred, they pretend to be other people too.
I have seen the rubbish bred by idiots
I have heard horror stories like kiwi's

I will tell you about the 10th stud i was present at shall i :lol:
It was a dane mating, a young dog mating a maiden bitch :oops:
he knew what he was doing, but his legs didnt, once he was in the the back legs gave way from under him :o
There was no way i could hold him it happened so quickly, they were tied
my hubby had the bitch who thankfully was of very sound mind,
can you imagine the picture he was on his back underneath her and tied to her she was still stood and screaming, his bits where twice the length they should have been :o
we made her lay down then got them both up, then they were still tied for
another 45 minutes :o
We nearly had heart faililure.
[size=7][color=red][b]AND WE KNEW WHAT WE WERE DOING[/b][/color][/size]
The there was the time i heard about that a male was not being held or watched, the bitch went mental ripped away from the dog who then was rushed to the vets with a huge amount of bleeding (he died)
If you still want to use you beloved pet at stud.......................................
please please please contact breeders, find out if he is good enough, watch matings, have an experienced person with you when you do the mating (if you get one :D )
We can only advise you here, we all love dogs, we all care.
WE CAN NOT STOP YOU, WE MAY NOT AGREE WITH YOU BUT PLEASE LISTEN TO US. IF YOU DECIDE TO USE HIM, THEM PLEASE PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND WHAT MAY OR COULD OCCUR.

With the best interest of the dogs
Roo

[quote name='desertlady']On the other hand all you downer buzzkillers are just makin me sad ... I'm going to go and watch more animal planet now.[/quote]

Make sure you check the listings and keep a remote clicker handy before you tune in, just in case anything close to harsh reality intrudes on your "happy bubble". :lol: :wink: