Dogomania

Can't Brush Kavik's Teeth Anymore

DogPaddle

Could you maybe take some tasty leftover juice from a recently cooked meat and put the paste on your finger and brush over Kavik's teeth? maybe get him looking forward to the brushing time with yummy foods.
What is wrong with his teeth? if he has an exposed nerve of course my idea won't work.

Did you check out the videa I put into this site. K made it a sticky, I think its either under Health or Care.

Here it is
[url]http://www.peteducation.com/category_summary.cfm?cls=2&cat=2004[/url]

Yes he has a tip broken off one of his teeth with an expossed pulp. Before when I was brushing his teeth I would avoid that tooth and brush the rest but the vet said to give this stuff a go and brush the tooth - big mistake. This vet also has me running in circles over whether or not to do an extraction or root canal. I'm making an appointment with King Animal Clinic - a new vet, because this guy is not so good - he was also the one who told me to "wait and see" regarding the broken tooth tip. The video you posted a link to is pretty good, and for Zaphod that would work well but Kavik has ZERO food motivation, I might be able to adapt the method to work for him though.