Dogomania

think nikki has a tick, whatda you think

OH SHUSH!!!

K, these people cant be exposed so quickly, we have no idea what could happen to them all if not prepared in accordance to the "Great Way" any board member not here for the original seeding on 10 Dec 2002 would show great resistace to the change. and God knows what that would do :o

Hmmm...10 Dec 2002...was THAT the night we put on those silly black robes and sat around the big circle singing kumbaya by the light of the full moon, while Deep sat in the middle with a latex glove on his head, chanting in tongues??? :o

...oh yeah, I was never supposed to mention that.... :oops:

Damn it girls, I leave for a couple of months and whole operation falls to shit!!!!!

ok ok ok, get a grip I think we can overcome your sex starved, bumbling, idiotc, catastrophic faults. My kingdom may still be rebuilt....I just have to take stock of the new blood that has joined the forum since I left......and then maybe.....just maybe................

[quote name='deepseasnake']d*** it girls, I leave for a couple of months and whole operation falls to sh*t!!!!!

ok ok ok, get a grip I think we can overcome your sex starved, bumbling, idiotc, catastrophic faults. My kingdom may still be rebuilt....I just have to take stock of the new blood that has joined the forum since I left......and then maybe.....just maybe................[/quote]

Ooooh! Ooooh! Can ya say all that again, except THIS time in the voice of Stewie from "Family Guy" ??? :wink:

Agreed!...hmmm, but ya know, we DO need to be a wee bit more careful...[i]those[/i] girls are going to wonder why the "my dog has a tick" thread in the [i]health[/i] forum is getting so much traffic....lets be smart, ladies... 8)
Now everyone...split up and for DOGS sake don't look conspicuous !

:evilbat:

Guest Anonymous

ewww yuck!!! where have you been that the pup would get that.. i'll make sure to stay away from there!! lol glad that your got it out of your pup though. that's gonna give ME nightmares tongiht!! *gag*