Dogomania

What brand of dog food

tx2478

i didnt see purina on any of the posts is that the same. I appreciate the posts i am going to look into a couple of those. With Stars sensitive stomach never being on the same food for long periods of time I dont want to keep switching her around. I talked to a trainer that gets a brand that is baked in an oven in california i cant remember the name right now but she says its all natural and baked in an oven and delivered to your door. I will find out and post later

Purina isn't on the list as it's various products are often loaded with byproduct, unidentified protein and fat sources, unusable or poor quality protiens, corn, salts, sugers, and the like. The most reasonable Purina product is Purina One, it still has undesirable ingredients but its better than Beneful. Purina is a "grocery store brand." If you MUST get a grocery store brand, (and IMO they are more trouble than their worth and cost more in the long run between health costs and serving size) than look at President's Choice Lamb and Rice but I really don't suggest "grocery store brands."