Dogomania

Wonderful Beautiful Puppies!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Very Very Early Friday Morning Starr gave birth. By 9:30 am we had 9 beautiful puppies. 6 that are pure golden and 3 pure black. 5 are boys and 4 are girls. Starr is doing wonderful. All I had to do was sit and watch. she did everything she was supposed to do and I am very proud of her. Our Puppies are now 3 days old and very healthy and big. It is amazing to think all these little guys were inside of her. I am trying to get my boss to let me use her digital camera and when I do I will post lots of pictures of my new babies.

Guest Anonymous

Well my little guys are 10 days old and doing wonderful. They are all at about 2 pounds each. I had an interview with a gentleman who has cancer in remission and needs a dog to help him pick things up. he appears to be a very loving man and wants a golden girl. my neighbor (who helps me with all the questions and stuff that come up) well her husband and her train police dogs and seeing eye dogs so she is going to train his puppy to help this guy out. i think this is a good home for one of my babies so I am seriously considering him for the girl pup. I just want a home for these puppies with people who will love them and care for them the way that I care for Starr.
Anyways I am trying to get some pictures up but I have had technical difficulties with 2 cameras. I want to show you all my babies so bad it hurts.
Jen