Dogomania

Americans and dog crates.

Guida

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not rude.

I started this topic by expressing my ideias about crates...

We live in a free would don't we?

Acording to you we do not because I started to be called troll (what ever that actually means).

If someone is being rude here, it's not me

Guida

I was told it was an american costume and you do speak of it as it was the greatest thing ever.

In the shelter where I got Snoopy dogs are not caged they are free.
Snoopy loves open spaces and it would have been a crime to lock him.

When I was a kid I had small dog. He had a dog house. It had a door with a lock that was never used except when he ad done something wrong. Then he had some jail time coming... he would go crazy in there!!

For me a lock is punichement... to be lock is to loss freendom.

Guida

Guest Anonymous

You obviously havent been reading anyone elses post thoroughly.
And, yes, YOU have been very rude.
Do you even know what a custom is? Crating dogs is an American custom!??? :rofl: Goodness...
So, you came on here knocking people who crate dogs and knocking Americans. You need some serious educating. ESPECIALLY if you want to have an intelligent disscussion about either topic.
I think any American on here has a right to be rude to you. ANd, for that matter, anyone who crates a dog.
You apparently didnt take the "READ A BOOK" advice given to you BUT, I really dont think you deserve anyones advice. Not that it could possibly help you any.
I think we should all just ban together, Americans or not, and ignore our little Guida troll.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik']oooh, ok so I'm a troll because she comes to every thread I have posted in and insinuates things concerning me(someone she has NO knowledge of) so that I have to defend myself?

hmmm....[b]and don't the rules also state that you are supposed to leave arguments pertaining to another thread in that thread....why bring that mess over to this thread..[/b].it has enough going on with the crate bashing, politics discussion, and the bashing of the United States..doesn't it?

I love how me finding this site and joining to get some better insight on my type dog, and other peoples views have turned ME into a troll. :lol: I find that rather funny.[/quote]

So why did you bring it over? I know it's no my businness, but Hillside was just telling you about the rules in case you never read them, and so your aware that your not supose to riducual other people because of their writing. (which I shouldn't have sad anything either, even though I really didn't... in fact I said I wasn't guna say anything :lol: I've confused myself *slinks off*)
IMHO, Hillside may have had problems with you but she has every right to it, she's not just OUT TO GET YOU. It's not like she saw you as a newbie one day and thought "hmm... I think I will make it my life goal to internet-stalk this person and make their time on Dogo suck". Obviously you guys look at things completely different and just don't get along, that's fine. I don't get along with everyone, in fact i barely get along with anyone ('cept my awsome dogo family :wink: ) but you have got to stop saying she's after you because she really isn't. From what I've read she's just given you her honest opinion and you just didn't like what you read. I'm not just sticking up for Hillside, I know she can do it well on her own :lol: And I'm not just doing it because I've known her longer then you, I'm doing it because you seem to be acting quite immature towards her... but hey, what do I know? I don't know you, and haven't read all your posts and all the posts between you and hillside, only a few...

Guida,

I wouldn't say crating is an American custom. Yes, to me it seems that it is more common in the U.S than in other countries, however that doesn't mean that it's not done at all in other countries nor that everyone in America does it.

I think you need to become a bit more broad minded. Again, just becuase someone does something different to you does not make them wrong.

K, and the other administrators, PLEASE lock this thread. Guida now has us fighting amongst ourselves...whether she really is a troll, or just someone who is not willing to hear anyone elses opinion, I dont know and I dont care. We are spending so much time defending her, and America, and our belief in crates, that we are sniping at each other.

Thank you.

Katy

Guest Anonymous

Woopsie, posted my last post before noticing there's another page :roll: I've been messin up all day in forum land, I should get back to bed this flu has got the best of me I think :wink: :-?

Anyway, I agree with Hmmm on this, I think this is a topic that's probably going to go no where and from now on I'm just guna ignore it :wink:

I've been following along with this thread and all I have to say is:

[quote]I don't think a SINGLE person on this board has said it's the "GREATEST THING EVER." CHOCOLATE is the greatest thing ever and I think most people will agree with me on that fact.[/quote]

I SOOOOOOOOOO AGREE.

Guida- I think u need some chocolate. :wink:

And yes, maybe it's time this thread is locked. We're getting no where.

I complete agree with the statement: "CHOCOLATE is the greatest thing ever and I think most people will agree with me on that fact." Chocolate and Diet Coke - it just doesn't get any better! LOL

I've never crated a dog, but I do understand the logic and reasoning for it. Both of my dogs have free run of the house (except the lower basement, bathrooms and one bedroom).

I think EVERYONE should pop a mouthful of chocolate and we'll all feel better! :tort: