Dogomania

Diving?

Duke_3

I was watching t.v the other day and some kind of games came on nad it said Dog sports and the first thing they did was divin. I think its amazing! i saw big dogs and lil dogs doing it!

Anyone know what breeds can or cant do it? just for future refrences for me, or anyone else.
Also does anyone here do diving?
Id like to but, i gotta build a dock first :lol:

Is that the sport where they measure the diving distance, like long jump? My coworkers Pit Bull is exceptional at this. They said they should enter her in those competitions because her distance is a lot farther than the ones you see competing on TV (and it would be neat becuase you never see a Pitty in that stuff - mostly Retrievers).

I'd say that the breeds known for loving water would like doing it best, but probably any breed could do it. I've seen it too and it looks pretty fun.

I tried to get Buck to do some cliff diving with me once but he wouldn't jump off the cliff. Poor guy was too scared and he totally freaked out when I did it. He would come rushing down to the shore to make sure I was alright! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...