Dogomania

DOES ANYONE BREED OR KNOW WHO DOES BREED.....

Duke_3

Guest Anonymous

Hey Lexie, almost forgot, found this in my pictures from the Nationals... it's a Toller, but ya can't see his face :-? it's blocked by a pole, but he's still cute! :D

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/creep/wittykitty/PicturesForDogo/DuckTollChute.jpg[/img]

The Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever is a very popular breed where I live.
Here is a web page with a directory of breeders for the NSDT in Canada...scroll down, the top of the page has the picture and a description of the breed...then it lists the breeders.
A few of my friends have them and have had a wonderful time doing agility with them...they are smart little dogs. We also groom quite a few of them.

[url]http://www.dogs-in-canada.com/breeds/index.html[/url]

I just took a look to insure I sent the right page...I can only send the directory of breeds...go to the alphabet on top and hit on for Retriever ...then scroll down to Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever....view the page to the bottom to get the list of breeders by province. Not all breeders advertise with Dogs in Canada...but, even if they don't and you call one of them they can direct you to a breeder close to you.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Kat']Great pic :D One thing I noticed was that your jumps are way smaller than ours in the UK. What height do standard dogs jump there?[/quote]

You already asked me that before and i was confused remember? :lol: And I told you before Hazel's injury she was jumping at about a 22 I think... if I can remember correctly.

Guest Anonymous

acutally, I thought Mercy was really funny looking :-? But, I mainly didn't like her cuz she bit me... but she only had a little bit of Toller in her

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Research, Research, Research. I've found that the majority of dogs who end up in shelters, is because people think that "Oh, it's just a dog, I know how to take care of them." Different breeds, have different needs.

Take a look at this site. [url]http://www.k9web.com/dog-faqs/breeds/tollers.html#cat[/url]

Not trying to steer you away from getting another dog, just make sure you know them well! :wink:

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous

SRC, this topic is old and Lexie is not getting a Toller anymore, please look at the date :wink:

As for not being able to veiw my pics, that's because after a certian amount of time I delete old pictures off of my website that have been uploaded only for Dogo. I use my website, but I have found it works as a picture hoster too, but since i use it for other things would rather those pictures, if not being used, dont' take up room :wink: