Dogomania

ANYONE OWN A IRISH WOLFHOUND?THX

Holz_Boomer

aw they are very cute!my Boomer is quite a bit darker..
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgAAAEgT3XxGSYtIbIMUJBqS1bB2zISCqQwCkXRp9uVY7iuG4*5hj!7kxCR7D3PJjocPXWBC8nve8Jqyi8n3ERFYSL2cec5l*OG4jOKxKy8/127-2739_IMG.JPG?dc=4675444428086398109[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwC6Am0TPYhGSYtIbIMUJDQgjr!4GG4ZPPWrHXXrpVxwCZ22dNu9TRprhByquVy6Q6Sul1L*Ck3zXCGGWHt!1wgnM8iOWkRlTOqrnWc*of8/127-2710_IMG0.JPG?dc=4675444427669966034[/img]
those are a few pics of him...lol im gonna bore everyone with my story again..haha but ill make it short : he was abandonned,a car dropped him off on the side of the road.there i wont say anything else! haha lol

K--it would be a good idea to get one :D if u like VERY energetic dogs :lol:

Boomer has a few behaviour problems though..he kills animals :oops: :(
sorry..we've tried to stop it but...hes a dog! :P
well i've read in books that they were only used back in the day to hunt and kill so... :roll:

Many MANY years ago I met my first Irish Wolfhound. I was at a show in Upper Marlboro MD, saw these huge beautiful dogs and walked over to get a closer look. I got more than I bargined for, one male casually turned to me and stood up and put his paws on my shoulders! I was staggered, both physically and emotionally! I fell in love right then and there. I've seen quite a range in colors, some so dark grey as to appear black. Stunning dogs.

• 2 months later...

haha!!
yeah i really love Irish Wolfhounds..but they look so innocent (even tho i knoe mine is not!!) when i look into Boomer's eyes i feel sad, guilty and pain..but at the same time i feel loved and precious..Boomer is always there to take care of me no matter what! i feel so sad, sooo mad that those ignorant people who decided that Boomer should beleft on the streets! oh how long had he been waiting..just awaiting for someone to love him..someone like me..who in an instant felt his pain and gave him a home. Why did they do this? These morons! My poor baby must have been so scared!! and i wonder how he feels now? does he remember this? he must feel so rejected! why did they do this? was he too "ugly or shabby" because if i can love him i think anyone can too. were they afraid of having a dog that was soon to be very large? they really shouldnt have bought a dog if they cant commit to the responsabilites..and when Boomer does something bad, which is unfortunatly alot, my parents get so mad and talk about having to find him another home..i know they say that to scare me..and you know what , it really does..it makes me cry..especially when i thnk of how Boomer would feel to be given up on and rejected again..he would feel like a failure..gee this post is making me cry but i love Boomer so much that i would do anything for him! :angel:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to this months dog show and seen that awesome wolfhound again! His name is Norman and he's just a young one! He's already huge! I showed my parents the picture of the wolfhound sitting with the man on the chair and they think I'm crazy for wanting one. :lol: I think my Dad likes them though. :wink: