Dogomania

Next Litter at Fly By Kennels

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I do not have any litters planned for this year since two have already been whelped and sold off to their new homes. However, I will probably do one litter and one only next year.

I was also wondering, am I the only breeder to this forum? :oops:

Guest Anonymous

I breed Redbone Coonhounds, and just recently bought my foundation male, a Treeing Walker Coonhound. He is only 13 weeks, so it will be a while before he is bred! But yes, i am a Redbone breeder and have been for over 15 years!

[quote name='yellowlabsrule']Do you breed redbone coonhounds???[/quote]

[size=6]Yellow good to see you back here[/size]

I am a breeder too, :wink:

Guest Anonymous

I breed Flat-Coated Retrievers. I have had Flatcoats for 8 years. I live with my mentor and her husband. She got her first Flatcoat in 1972, so I have access to more than 30 years of knowledge.

K

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='ellieangel']Flatcoats are beautiful (robbed at crufts :evil: ) do you have pictures ?[/quote]

I have many pictures!
[img]http://www.evensongfcr.com/wabana/gallery/glory/GloryLooksOn.jpg[/img]
This is my naughty girl, Glory.

[img]http://www.evensongfcr.com/wabana/gallery/bibbyrosie/PrettyGirls.jpg[/img]
These are my baby girls, Bibby and Rosie

[img]http://www.evensongfcr.com/wabana/gallery/tess/TessDay1.jpg[/img]
Tess, their mother (sorry if this one is big)

[img]http://www.evensongfcr.com/wabana/gallery/sasha/Sashaduck1.jpg[/img]
My best boy, Sasha

There are more on my website: [url]http://www.evensongfcr.com/wabana[/url]

I have never seen the dog that won last year at Crufts, but I have seen pics. Joker appears to be a lovely boy with typical FCR character!

K

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be 18 next wednesday (27:th) so I'm trying to find a breeders course to go to. After that it's papers to the Finnish Kennel Association and hopefully I will have my first litter in 2005. It's strange. Bella is just four weeks (five on Tuesday) and I'm allready searching a little (not seriously searching yet) for a male. I'm just looking at pictures and pedigrees and thinking "hmm... that dog might sire pretty good puppies."
I have a couple male dogs that are my favourites allready, allthough I haven't seen them live yet (just pictures). But I guess I have two years on me to search. AND things can still go wrong. See I want to breed a completely healthy girl with a completely healthy male. And I allso would love it if one of them would have a Ch. title. AND they both have to have a good pedigree and bloodlines. Plus a good temperament. This is pretty tough to find and if Bella does become in my eyes perfect (healthy, good temperament and good body) and I find an equally good dog then I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Mabye it's just wishfull thinking because nobody's perfect.

Wabana, your dogs are beautiful! :iloveyou: I'm looking at your site now, and I should tell you, that your a great breeder! If you had been breeding Golden's or Beagle's lets say (my two fav breeds), then I would have contacted you about getting a pup straight away! :wink:

Crested, Good Luck finding a perfect male! Are you striving to produce pups of show standards or pet? If the male does't have a Ch. title and your striving to produce pet quality, I think everything should go great if he has a good pedigree! :wink:

Good Luck to all breeders! :wink:

[quote name='Crested'] It's strange. Bella is just four weeks (five on Tuesday) and I'm allready searching a little (not seriously searching yet) for a male. I'm just looking at pictures and pedigrees and thinking "hmm... that dog might sire pretty good puppies."[/quote]

Hehe, I'm exactly the same!!! I don't even intend to get a show Pap for at least 5 years and I'm already checking out kennels and deciding where I'll import from!!! :lol:

How did i not see this thread before?? I LOVE Flat Coats!!! All your dogs are beautiful!!!!

[quote name='Aroura'][quote name='Crested'] It's strange. Bella is just four weeks (five on Tuesday) and I'm allready searching a little (not seriously searching yet) for a male. I'm just looking at pictures and pedigrees and thinking "hmm... that dog might sire pretty good puppies."[/quote]

Hehe, I'm exactly the same!!! I don't even intend to get a show Pap for at least 5 years and I'm already checking out kennels and deciding where I'll import from!!! :lol:[/quote]

I'm not getting a border collie for at least 2-4 years and I already know where I'm getting it from and Ive already emailed the breeder and
picked which dam i'll wait for a litter from and I'm saving up my money so I can fly there to see the pups firsthand. And I know I won't breed for at least 8 years or more but I'm already looking at differnt lines for sires.