Dogomania

Comparing foods....AGAIN

eggrolyn1223

[quote name='Carolk9s']
Canidae was highly recommended as a premium food, well it gave 2 of my dogs poop that was very close to the runs. Made all of them go more frequently.
[/quote]

I forgot you wanted to know Canidae worked out for me. Kato hasn't had the runs at all - he did on Wellness which he also didn't like as much. He has also had a noticeable increase in coat quality since I switched him - gorgeous coat. There doesn't seem to be a magic bullet for all dogs.

Glad everything is ok!!

I just kept repeating "posting reply for emails" like saying it over and over would help LOL.

It's like the commercials for the washable disposable plates. Ummm...are they washable keeper plates or disposable?? Any plate is washable disposable then!! Sheesh I'm nuts!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='alicat613']Glad everything is ok!!

I just kept repeating "posting reply for emails" like saying it over and over would help LOL.

It's like the commercials for the washable disposable plates. Ummm...are they washable keeper plates or disposable?? Any plate is washable disposable then!! Sheesh I'm nuts![/quote]

Oh how funny! I can just picture you now....just like Dorothy "there's no place like home" but instead "posting reply for emails"

[quote name='alicat613']Glad everything is ok!!

It's like the commercials for the washable disposable plates. Ummm...are they washable keeper plates or disposable?? Any plate is washable disposable then!! Sheesh I'm nuts![/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh how true, whats this world coming to? They'll invent anything!