Dogomania

Can anyone recommend any dog books?

eggrolyn1223

Fiction or nonfiction are both okay.....nonfiction would be anything about dogs except dog history(I hate ANY history) and any dog encyclopedias(I already have TONS of those).For fiction, anything that would be a great read, but not stuff that most people would have read, like Lassie.Stuff for my age(12-16) would be great, but recommend any age book that you think is good(or even not good, maybe I'll still read it)ACTUALLY, please post ANY dog book you know or have read, ANY EXCEPT HISTORY AND ENCYCLOPEDIAS...I LOVE reading ENGLISH books and all the books they have in the bookstores here is CHINESE books or REALLY OLD english books...I'm going to tell my mom to buy for me...and I LOVE reading about dogs.Oh, I forgot...ANY BOOK ABOUT ANIMALS ARE OKAY!!!But don't put those scary books, I'm really scared of a lot of things...not those animal abuse stuff, i hate reading those..ok, i'll stop babbling

How about murder mysteries? These aren't scarey.

Susan Conant books, series of girl and her Malamutes that solve murders.

Lauren Berenson books, single mother with son and Poodles solve dog show and kennel club murders.

Dean Koontz -- "Watchers" Genetically altered Golden Retriever on the run. Not scarey, but suspenseful

Iris Johansen "The Search" Search and rescue woman with Golden Retriever , GR winds up falling in love!

James Herriot's dog stories