Dogomania

Silken Windhounds!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='StarGaze']Hello Sussi,

How have you been? I haven't spoke (emailed :fadein: ) you in gosh, a couple years??? How are your babies? Anything new? I was offline (it took up so much of my time) durning that time. I'm back now. Guess what? It's still taking up all my time! :D I hope everything is wonderful with you.

I didn't know there were any Silken shows here (US) until recently. I would love to go sometime. There is that LHW show (this weekend or next), but I'm unable to attend. I'm hoping to make it to the next.

Take care,
Connie[/quote]

My third litter is "legally old enough to move away from home" today.
8 weeks. And the first little girl, Sunset was picked up by her new family only 2 hours ago. I am willing to bet that mother Omni can count.
There should be 5, now there is only 4 and she is constantly whining, poor Omni.
This family has waited almost 2 years for their little Silken girl and they can hardly believe it is true that they finally have one of their own and I think little Sunset will be pretty spoilt:-)

See the puppies at
[url]http://www.silkenwindhound.com/Starcastle/Puppies/puppies.html[/url]

International Silkenfest was held in New Jersey last weekend, first European Specialty in Finland in August.
You can see results, photos and critiques at
(actually got the written critiques from New Jersey today and they are not up yet)
[url]http://www.silkenwindhound.com/Starcastle/News/news.html[/url]

On Sunday we have a sighthound show here, Silkens are of course not recognised by we can go there as audience.
I am sure some will be p**d off by me coming with my "mutts".
At least the last years have brought knowledge about them.
First imports came to Sweden in -99 and everybody assumed they were either Borzoi puppies or mutts.
Now almost every sighthound person says "oh, it must be one of those ehh, what are they called, eehh, that new breed" :-)

Give me a couple of more years and they WILL know the name of the breed too!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic